BY SALON PERFECT

• I have this in plum sorbet (hot pink). When painted it go...1 Answers
  • How many layers should I paint to get it to pop?2 Answers
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
Review for: Other more...
I don’t do my nails too terribly often anymore, but when I do, I really like this brand of nail polish! They’re in the middle as far as price goes, but definitely one of my favorites.

They have a huge range of colors; my favorites are the nude colors and the light pinks. They seem to always have the *perfect* shade that I am looking for when no other brand does.

As weird as this sounds, I think depending on the shade you get there is a quality difference. I think with the neons, they are a lot more sheer than say the darks or the nudes. I have a neon yellow and it is very sheer and not sheer like I had wanted it. But I love my dark pink shades.

I feel on most shades you only need one coat, maybe two to satisfy and make the color look rich and vibrant. My only complaint is that they don’t have any gel nail polishes yet!

As most nail polishes go, you do need a base and a top coat to get these to reach their full potential and not chip a few days in.

All in all, if you are thinking of trying these out - go for it!
Xio B.
bellflower, CA
Review for: 528 Violets are Blue more...
These are by far the WORST nail polishes I've ever used. I'm giving them one star because I have to and because the colors are beautiful, but the formula is horrible. When applying them initially, they seems very pigmented and opaque; however, they dry very matte and dull. Nowhere on the packaging does it say that this is a matte formula. Second of all, they chip uncontrollably even after applying a glossy chip resistant top coat on top. Every time I wore any color of this line, I found pieces of nail polish all over my body and anything I touched. The second day after applying the nail polish, almost all of it was gone from my nails. They have so much potential, but Salon Perfect needs to fix the formula ASAP!
Ashley W.
While I love the wide variety of color selctions this brand has to offer, you get what you pay for. This product is very thin and requires at least 3 coats or more for proper color. Then it flakes very quickly even if you use a top coat and it goes on very streaky (meaning you can see the brush bristle marks left behind requiring more coats). While it is very budget friendly I feel this is for maybe a one night/day usage as by about day 3 it wears off.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Review for: 519 Mer-Made of Money more...
A beautiful green pop of neon from Salon Perfect. It stayed on for 5 days with a top coat, before chipping.i do a ton of cleaning and bathing my two babies tho. I will definitely be buying more colors from this brand. This is an amazing summer color!
Kayla W.
Review for: Other more...
I love neon greens so when I saw Honeydew, Honey Don't at Walmart, I had to get it! It applies so smooth! 2 coats and then a top coat and boom! Instant pop! No white base needed unlike other neon colors. Does not get muted on nails either! A must have for every girl this summer.
Taylor R.
House Springs, MO
Review for: 520 Purple POP!, Other more...
I give it some credit for its lovely colors and at the moment it is the only brand i buy for my nail polish but it does chip easily and doesnt even last but a few days. I would buy other colors and wear it but is it worth it? If you're looking for a long lasting one then definitely not.
Amanda B.
Brownsville, TX
I usually don’t do my nails. I go to the salon to get my nails done because I like to get acrylic nails but there’s times when I like to let my nails breathe and I’ve never had a A choice or a favorite nail polish but read to me after purchasing the salon perfect nail polish they dry so quick they last longer than most and the colors are so
Alicia B.
Leitchfield, KY
I don't have this color yet but defiantly plan on getting it. I do have 3 othe4 colors tho and I absolutely love the long lasting aspects and the solid color of these.
Sarah M.
Sacramento , CA
Review for: 519 Mer-Made of Money more...
Absolutely love this color, however, I do NOT like the polish itself. It doesn't put enough on the brush to begin with so you have to dip it again, when you apply it the polish that is already on your nail gets thick and clumpy. In less than a minute. It's awful. I will never buy this polish again. It works good for my 1 and 4 year old because their nails are so little, that the little bit of polish that is on the brush is enough.
VANESSA M.
I was expecting this product to be pretty average. But I actually am in love with this nail polish, it is extremely affordable, the pigmentation in quality is pretty damn good. You may have to add a second coat, but the nail polish dries pretty fast. And the color selection is also very good, I used it for the first time today and I think that's gonna be my go to nail polish brand.Salon Perfect Neon Pop Professional Nail Lacquer
Robin G.
Murray, KY
How many layers should I paint to get it to pop?
Kindra N.
Harrison, OH
I have this in plum sorbet (hot pink). When painted it goes in looking very matte looking but when a good top coat is put on it really does pop!