BeautyNailNail CareSalon Perfect
Nail Art Liner, 803 Silver Plated, 025 fl oz

Salon Perfect Nail Art Liner, 803 Silver Plated, 0.25 fl oz

by Salon Perfect

Salon Perfect Nail Art Liner: Vibrant colors in creme, glitter and metallic formulations Easy-to-use brush

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Salon Perfect Nail Art Liner, 803 Silver Plated, 0.25 fl oz!
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Salon Perfect Nail Art Liner, 803 Silver Plated, 0.25 fl oz uploaded by Melody R.
The color comes out well and doesn't need a second coat but the durability isn't great. Even with a top coat over it, it doesn't last very well. Also the consistency can get a little gloopy and I've had to thin it a bit to be able to make an accurate line.
Dianna M.
Cherokee, IA
Salon Perfect Nail Art Liner, 803 Silver Plated, 0.25 fl oz uploaded by Dianna M.
Horrible. So runny and covers everything else! Look at the pic that I'm adding. Definitely don't recommend this ugh!
yenny B.
Holcomb, KS
so much easier for me to use! ive always had trouble with the other brands but this brand is much better . it drys fast and its my favee.
danila F.
Philadelphia, PA
I love to be able to do nail embroidery looks beautiful fashio and super colo Always use is beautiful!!!

Looking for your answer?