Salon Perfect: Brow Trim & Shape Razors uploaded by Maritza A.

BY SALON PERFECT

Brow Trim & Shape Is An Easy and Convenient No-Mess Tool Perfect For Trimming and Shaping Eyebrows. The Unique Design Helps Prevent Cuts, Nicks and Irritation of Delicate Skin. Also Perfect For Use On Face, Neck, Arms and Bikini Area. Made In China

Michelle R.
Magnolia, TX
Great to trim eyebrows hair or any facial hair just have to be careful to not cut yourself and also the razor be clean so you don't break out after also really easy to use and i would totally buy again!
Heather A.
easley
So beyond easy to use. Keeps my brows from
Looking crazy and keeps the shape of them perfect. I still use tweezers for my brows but this is a great fast clean up. You don’t even need to just use this on your brows either of course !😆 you can use it anywhere on your face where u get peach fuzz and above the lip area. Simple products like this one really make a difference. Very highly recommend !
Brenda M.
LOVE LOVE this stuff I don't like plucking my brows or getting them waxed or anything this is what I've been using since the first time I did my brows m, first time using them I messed my brows up but it's all about learning how to do them and getting comfortable doing it
Holleigh H.
Fort Meade, MD
I bought these after hearing good reviews, but I cannot use these! Maybe just for the eyebrows, but not for my face! They make me break out so bad! I was shown these by a blogger to use on the face. Yes it does get the job done but I break out so bad, and my face never breaks out.
Whitney W.
These are pretty great. You have to be really careful how you use them because they are still razors!!! I only use them to trim up around the outside of my brows (stray hairs), but never on the actual brow. I do have trouble using them on my left brow due to the angle of the blade.
Cindy R.
Mesa, AZ
Love these. As for me being a new mom you don't always have time to go get your eyebrows done. That's where these come in. You can just reshape your eyebrows by taking out all the little hairs coming in and you'll be good to go.
Tivon W.
Perfect for cleaning up your brows! They work very well and get all the hair off. Good for getting that peach fuzz off your face too