BY SALON PERFECT

Ardell Glamour Eyelashes are perfect for any special occasion or a night out on the town. Ardell's most popular bold and sparkling lash styles are reusable, easy to apply and give the desired glamorous look of long, beautiful lashes. see more...

• This will be my first time applying lashes and I purchase...3 Answers
  • Where i can buy a salon perfect 615 and 614 bcoz i cannot...6 Answers
  • Easy to apply?2 Answers
Johnelle M.
Hoisington
These are one of my favorite brand to buy eyelashes from! They are so easy to work with and I love how flexible the band is. They are super affordable and you are able to wear them multiple times. I love this brand and eyelashes.  Salon Perfect
Kelsey G.
Blacksburg, VA
Really love these lashes! Give great volume to my lashes! I get so many compliments with them on. The band sits comfortable on my
Eye and doesn’t feel heavy. I reused them about four time before I got a new pair. Love them and will continue to repurchase!
Stefanie M.
Alden, NY
I loved lash extensions while I lived out in Vegas but moving back to buffalo, and getting a different job, i just can’t afford them any more. These are the perfect TEMPORARY solution! If you have a great glue they will even stay on for a couple of days!
Alex B.
Dallas, GA
These are my favorite strip lashes. They are affordable and look gorgeous. It adds drama but isn’t over the top. The band is thin and flexible so they’re very comfortable. My only complaint is they’re impossible to clean and reuse but they’re cheap in the 5 packs they sell so it’s ok.
Karissa B.
Saint Marys, GA
Omg for the price tag I love these lashes! 614, and 615 specifically (because these are the first ones I've tried). So pretty, great size for most eye shapes, I recommend these for makeup artists to keep in their kits because they're so inexpensive but beautiful for your clients!
Stephanie G.
North Pole, AK
I bought these at Walmart and went to put them on, didn't even get them off the package, they fell apart, I'd give this zero stars if I could. I will not buy these again, I will buy a different brand
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
These lashes are not only gorgeous, but also beginner friendly! These are the lashes that I started out with when I first started wearing them, 6, almost 7 years ago. These lashes are so easy to apply with a thin band that offers flexibility. They curve perfectly with your eyes! These also don’t feel too heavy on your eye or make your eye droop and look tired when you are wearing them, which is a plus. And last but not least, you don’t need to wear eyeliner with these lashes, because they have a clear band on them, so when you put it up to your lash line, it isn’t noticeable!

If you are looking for a good, budget friendly lash, I suggest these.
Rose B.
Nashville
These are affordable and easy to get. Walmart has them!!! a great dupe for all the other Demi wispies out there! Beautiful and fluttery and a really great pair of lashes. The style is gorgeous and I highly recommend this product !! Just a tip, if you're a beginner, try just adding individual lashes in this style at medium length and you'll see how gorgeous adding lashes can make you look! ah love ! customer favorite for sure!
Jessie D.
Yorktown, IN
I actually cut these apart and use them as individual lashes to glue on and keep on for a few weeks. These are the best ones I've gotten. The other brands are too stiff and shiny looking and these are so natural and wispy that I have to stock up on them whenever they come out in the store. They sell fast. But if you cut them apart and use the more permanent glue on them, you can buy multiple packs and put more on!! The picture of me is with about one and a half sets on each eye. 😍😍
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Great quality lashes that are super affordable! I highly recommend these for those who wear lashes there really pretty there not to dramatic where you can't wear them daily and there not to dull where you can't tell your wearing them either there perfect!! There comfortable on the eyes they don't irritate me and there easy to apply.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Where i can buy a salon perfect 615 and 614 bcoz i cannot found it i just only saw a 2 pcs but not a pack .. Like 10 pcs in 1 pack
Jamie H.
Youngsville, NC
This will be my first time applying lashes and I purchased this brand. Are these easy to apply? Any tips or pointers? When i want to remove them will they come off easily?
Kayla H.
Easy to apply?
Amanda M.
Salon Perfect who loves this as well as everyday wear?
Ingrid V.