BY SALON GRAFIX

Professional Texturizing Cream - Salon Grafix Texturizing Cream is a non-greasy cream that adds texture and definition. Non-sticky, light-weight formula is easy to mold. Quick drying formula that tames flyaway hair. Gives soft, moldable hold. Great for beachy/tousled looks and fighting frizz. Best on dry or damp hair.(5.0 oz.) - Professional Texturizing Cream see more...

Erin W.
This is a great product! Whenever I wash my hair, it pretty much falls flat because it's so thin. This texturizing cream is great because it's light enough to not weigh down my hair and still leave it with a soft finish, but also provides some hold and manageability. I like that I can just put a little in damp hair and let it dry naturally for great results!
Nathalie C.
Norfolk, VA
I have thin curly hair and this product gives me A nice hold without making it crunchy. It smells great and goes on smoothly. Easy to apply. Unfortunately the hold does not last all day. And still fails to hold down the baby hairs when it rains.
Gianna A.
This is also a great product! Keeps away baby hairs and frizzy hairs . Smells great I have wavy dark brown hair and my hair gets oily but this doesn't leave it oily at all . The creak is kinda thick but really works !
Sara M.
The salon grafix texturizing cream, mega hold comes in a 5 fl oz tube. it is of a non stick formula, and adds texture and definition.

I like to use this product when I want to style my hair but don't have enough time to. and a little bit of product goes a long way! I've been using the same tube I bought for a few months now.

the smell is very enjoyable, as it doesn't have an overly chemical scent to it, and it didn't leave your hair feeling great or matted.

I would recommend this product and would purchase it again!