Salon Grafix Professional Shaping Unscented Super Hold Stying Mist Hold 8 Hair Spray

BY SALON GRAFIX

Salon Grafix Shaping Hair Spray: Unscented Super hold Professional see more...

Tiffany W.
I recently found that I have chemical allergies and this was on the ok list for me to use. It was one of very few, I'm guessing because it is unscented. It is a good hairspray that I use to hold down flyaways mostly when I pull my hair up. It dies very little for when my hair is down though. This product DOES have a scent, it just isn't a perfume scent like most. It is not a great smell, but luckily it doesn't stick around once it dries.
Alexandra S.
This hairspray is great- it holds and the smell is not overpowering. This brand also gives you a choice of different hold strength for thick-thin hair based on what your needs are. If you don't let sit the spray can get sticky but that is the same for all sprays. I would recommend as a solid styling option for a reasonable price.
Laura B.
Rochester, MN
This hairspray has the best hold. I have naturally curly hair and this helps maintain the shape and volume. It is a pretty decent price. I love the results it gives
Chelsea R.
Ville Platte, LA
I rarely use hair spray but when I do this is my go to. It holds my curls so well. I don't care for the scent but it's works great so ill overlook the scent
Marteen L.
Boulder City, NV
I love that this product is unscented! Some people have trouble with scents, like my mom. I buy this hair spray and we both use it!
Marialejandra P.
Miami FL
I love it because it lasts all day long and its perfect for all hair types and styles (my hair is curly and messy). I can brush through while styling wich makes it really easy to handle and its a good price (20$)