BY SALON GRAFIX

Hold: 8 Fast drying formula with brush through capability ; This product meets VOC standard and can be sold in all states. see more...

Jennifer F.
Belton, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
Salon Grafix Professional Shaping Hair Spray Styling Mist works so much better than I thought it would. It has a nice light scent and it sets your hair but lets it be flexible at the same time. I always thought that a hair spray needed to leave your hair hard and not moving until I tried this hairspray. This hair spray holds my style but doesn’t leave my hair hard to the touch. I absolutely love this hair spray and will not buy anything different.
valerie V.
Ok this hair spray is pretty amazing for the price. I got mine for under $3 at Walmart. It’s one of the only hairsprays that actually holds hair without leaving a sticky finish! It’s also brushable which isn’t very common in hairsprays. Not to mention it smells amazing and contains Vitamins A, B5, C & E plus grape seed extract.

My clients seem to love it and assume it’s an expensive hairspray. 😂
Katlyn K.
Cambridge, IA
Great hairspray that I use daily. Bought it for$3 at Target and will buy again. Not too sticky but leaves my hair a touch crunchy so that’s why only 4 stars. For a drugstore product it’s not a bad hairspray.
Casie B.
St Francis, WI
I actually use the protein shaping mist! It also doubles as a heat protectant and can be used on wet or dry hair. Because my hair is quite frizzy I use it before I blow dry my hair and while using my flat iron. It keeps all of my fly always in place. It also smells great and has great hold.
Inna K.
Arden, NC
Love this hairspray it holds you hair together so good it does not hold for a very long time but it does hold the smell is not the best but I still love this product you should totally give it a try
Jessica S.
Such a great buy! Way less expensive than some of the salon brands and holds just as well without giving your hair that crunchy texture that some cheaper hair sprays do!
Karen S.
Helena, AL
The best shaping and hold I have ever gotten from a hairspray. I have super thick and heavy hair but this stuff holds it all in place while adding the volume I need.
Angelina L.
Syosset, NY
I love this hair spray! it holds curls very nicely and leaves my hair feeling very light. It doesn't mess up the texture at all and does the job well without making your hair feel very hard!
Bethany P.
Comer, GA
This is literally the best hairspray I have ever used! It is like glue. It holds my hair all day. Once, I put my hair in a bun, swam, slept, and competed the next day.
Rachel L.
Pooler, GA
This has a good hold but was very drying for my hair. It gave my hair zero shine and made my hair look dull. I figured for the price i would try it, but will not buy it again
amanda j.
Cramerton, NC
Does this spray make your hair all hard and stiff?
amanda j.