BY SALON GRAFIX

Hold: 4 The absolute ultimate in hold and shine Create dramatic styles while adding body Excellent for difficult to style hair Instant hold that lasts and lasts Never sticky and humidity resistant ; This product meets VOC standard and can be sold in all states. see more...

Doreen H.
New Castle
This product is OK I lasted for about almost 4 hours but then it started breaking apart so it's not the best but it's OK I wouldn't buy it again because it's probably just not my taste but if you like and you can get it because it's your body
Norissa B.
Lexington, MI
It is one of my favorite products. I absolutely hated the idea of putting product in my hair. Everyone always says how perfect it is but honestly? Every now and again we need a little something to help us especially if you're like me and your hair sometimes doesn't hold like you need it to over night. I'm constantly getting my hair curled. Sometimes the day before an event because it'll make my curls look even better! This helped salvage my hair for the day after! It perfectly held its shape!
Megan C.
Thibodaux, LA
If you need extra super hold for your hair, this one holds up well. Think AquaNet-like feel. If you're not careful though, hair can feel crunchy and have that not-so-chic News Anchor hold. The smell isn't my favorite, and it can linger.
Rachel M.
Love this hairspray. Holds it in place and
freezes it but doesn't give your hair that crunchy nasty look that makes your hair look and feel that hairspray is in it!
Ashley M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love this stuff, definitely keeps ypur hair in place! Too and the spray area gets gunked up quickly. But its totally my go to travel spray
Francisco G.
Ontario, CA
I like this hairspray. It has a great hold and I dig the deign of the spray. It doesn't make your hair look tacky.
Arianne O.
Brooklyn, NY
Bastante fuerte, me encanta echarmelo para hacer y fijar mejor mis rizos, no huele fuerte y de verdad es barato
Julie K.
My favorite unscented hair spray. Made in America

#madeinusa #springallergies #perfect4allergy sufferers
Kelsey B.
I got a sample of this hairspray and it has been my favorite ever since! Highly recommendable!
Roxy P.
I love this spray, I do not use it often because I rather use gel. My hair stays in place.
connie c.
Monticello, FL
It's this product, any better than most hair sprays? I'm in search for something better if so.