BY SALON GRAFIX

Dry Shampoo for any hair color. Infused with keratin protein complex to strengthen while styling. 2 Refreshes hair without water and adds instant volume and fullness. see more...

Yasmine F.
I use this in between washes when my hair is straightened. There is no residue that I have noticed. If I wash my hair on Sunday, I will use this dry shampoo in the middle of the week and then wash it again on Sunday! Satisfied w the product. (Note: I have naturally curly and extremely dry hair, so it doesn’t get oily easily)
Michelle H.
Waterford, MI
This is the best dry shampoo I have every used. I absolutely hate when the dry shampoo comes out white because I'm always paranoid I didn't completely rub it all in, but the clear dry shampoo allowed me to go without that worry. The smell is pretty typical, nothing crazy. It comes in an aerosol can. Super easy to use, just spray on roots. Rub it in and go. Great for girls who don't wash their hair everyday.
Courtney R.
Clearwater, FL
I do not like washing my hair every day and i recently started using dry shampoo as an in between washing routine. I honestly didn't get this one for the volume. I work at a retail store and it was the only brand we had at the time but i really do love it. I love the fact it has a keratin complex. It leaves my hair looking clean and helps with my dry hair and frizziness.
Lauren H.
Three Rivers , MI
I used to get sew ins so you wouldn't want to wash them too much or they would get ruined. This dry shampoo is awesome! Made me feel like my hair was still getting cleaned and it smelled good. I will definitely use again!