Salon Grafix Play It Big Dry Shampoo, Brown Hair uploaded by Marissa P.Salon Grafix Play It Big Dry Shampoo, Brown Hair uploaded by Virginia B.Salon Grafix Play It Big Dry Shampoo, Brown Hair uploaded by Virginia B.

BY SALON GRAFIX

Dry Shampoo with color match for brown shades. Infused with keratin protein complex to strengthen while styling. 2 Refreshes hair without water and adds instant volume and fullness. see more...

Nora N.
This is a great product to use if you don't have time to wash your hair this is the best. I've been using it for the past five days yes it last that long without any residue very satisfied and I do recommend everyone who got no time to wash to use this great product. I gave it A+++
Cheyenne W.
Leslie, MO
Best dry shampoo ive ever used. I got it at ross at a discount price, i used it one day before school and my boyfriend wouldnt stop saying how much i smelled so good! Its like a perfume! You look fresh and you smell good!
Megan H.
Portsmouth, VA
Only a so-so dry shampoo in my opinion. The brunette option is nice but can occasionally leave fallout on your hands, brush or anything it touches.
Stacy S.
1993 reviews
Of all the dry shampoos ive used this is my favorite. i usdd the clear one and its great. does the job perfectly, no residue, and no bad smell.
Meli C.
Tinted dry shampoos are my favorite especially if I want to cover up regrowth roots. The smell is amazing and the color is very long lasting.
Gina R.
Chatsworth, GA
This my favorite brown dry shampoo. It works great and I love to use it when my roots start to grow out.
Virginia B.
Killeen, TX
This was a nice Dry shampoo to use it is for people with blonde hair. Plus it is volumizing
Emily P.
Flint, TX
Love this stuff ! Works pretty well and the pigment is totally there and totally brown !
MJ S.
Beaver River, NS
I happened to find this at our local dollar store for $3 a can. Well I thought I'd give it a try. This is by far my favorite dry shampoo & I've tried plenty of them. The scent isn't too strong & it helps cover root growth between coloring with the tint. Gives fabulous volume & I've gone 5 days between washing & it worked really well.
Amanda A.
Ottawa, ON
Overall probably one of the best dry shampoos I've ever used, great smell and it does its job amazingly... But the whole tinted thing, while great in theory.. Leaves my hands dirty after applying, Especially since I run my fingers through my hair quite a bit over the course of a day, and I've had to re-do some of my makeup cause I got a bit of residue on my face and it left me looking like a coal miner or something lol
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
How does this compare to the Living Proof dry shampoo?