Salon Grafix® Healthy Hair Nutrition™ 2-in-1 Styling Serum Mist for All Hair Textures 4 fl. oz. Pump

BY SALON GRAFIX

2-in-1 Styling Serum MistFormulated for all hair types, this dual purpose serum mist is blended with Almond Oil and Vitamin E for amazing shine. Great for curls and amazing for blow-outs, this formula does double duty, taking you from defined curls to soft, silky & smooth when you activate the formula with heat. Plus, each Healthy Hair Nutrition formula contains our exclusive Vitamins and Amino Acids complex blended with natural wheat & soy proteins. This combination of science and natural ingredients works to prevent breakage, strengthen, soften and protect, for more beautiful hair. see more...

Review (1)
Adriana O.
Long Beach, CA
How can I start ?!?! First thing first! This wonderous mist that is bottled inside a tiny spray is amazing! First time trying it I felt like a goddess. Me & my Mamà found it at the Dollar Tree..DEALS!! And Good Luck on the finacial department. HOLLA!!..no wait..AWESOMESAUCE! Sorry wrong website. Back to the reviewing. As for I, a thin haired slash wavy-straight munchkin have very dry and moderate frizzy hair. So yup! After the showering ritual it gets all frizzy on its ends and I'm already sweating from so much fluffiness of hay.. I mean hair. It's medusa in modern times. But a few sprays and when i say by few I mean like four sprays since I have long hair make is so silky and smooth. The smell is incredible !! It last more then a day. As for my mom her hair is loose coils of hair works the same way as me. They tame the beasts!!

UPDATE!!!!!!

After my review of this product I had some extra time to have more experience with it. Yes like I said it works WONDERS!! But, after a time the smell of almond and I believe coconut becomes a bit overwhelming and after long uses of this product it makes your hair a bit greasy than normally is... So my final verdict. It's FAB for the first few weeks till you hit the 2 month. Not for long term used. Just temporary. Switch products.
Adriana O.
Long Beach, CA
What is your personal experience trying out this product?