BY SALON GRAFIX

Style Reviver Defrizz And Prevent Static Heat Protection For Dry Hair Restyling Keep Your Hair Healthy By Extending Your Style Without Washing!&Nbsp; Formulated Specifically For Restyling Dry Hair, Our Protein Mist Restyler Infuses Each Strand With Soy And Wheat Proteins, Sealing The Cuticle, Eliminating Static, And Protecting Hair From Damage Caused By Heat-Styling Helping To Achieve A Second-Day Style That Rivals The First. 1-800-542-5903 Not Tested On Animals. Made In Usa see more...

• what are the benefits of the product how can I help my h...1 Answers
  • I have thick coarse hair and I was wondering if this prod...1 Answers
  • Que tal es este producto?1 Answers
Kelsey B.
Duvall, WA
I love using this product! It always leaves my hair feeing refreshed and less frizzy. From some of the other products I've used, I'm definitely thinking this is the best product I've tried. I highly recommend for anyone to try if you are in the need to restyle your hair at times and great for when you want to go a day without washing your hair (it's bad for your hair to wash it everyday!)
Natalie L.
My hair was kinda thin and somewhat damaged before using this product. After using for a consistent amount of time I could tell it was stronger and fuller
Miriam R.
Canoga park, CA
QUESTION my hair is really curly and oily would this make my hair more oil?
Nazanin S.
I bleached my hair so it became so weak and dry. It this product help my hair become softer?!
Andrea C.
Doral, FL
Que tal es este producto?
Rebecca N.
Charlotte, NC
I have thick coarse hair and I was wondering if this product would also volumize my hair?
Tiasia C.
Baltimore, MD
what are the benefits of the product how can I help my hair? how great is it?? How well would you recommend it and why?