BY SALON GRAFIX

For Oily Or Flat Hair Volumizing Sulfate And Paraben Free Color-Defend Formula Sugared Melon Mint Formulated Specifically For Oily/Flat Hair Types With Green Tea Extract To Remove Impurities And Excess Oils From The Hair And Scalp And Create Volume, Our Lather-Free Conditioning Cleanser Is A True Haircare Miracle That Cleanses Your Hair Without Stripping The Natural Oils It Needs To Stay Healthy, Shiny And Full Of Body.&Nbsp; It Is A Single Step Haircare Regimen That Will Replace Your Shampoo, Daily Conditioner, Leave-In Conditioner And Detangler, All In One Product! 1-800-542-5903 Not Tested On Animals. Made In Usa see more...

Salon Grafix Healthy Hair Nutrition Conditioning Cleanser Volumizing
  • "I have fine, wavy/curly hair and a LOT of it - enough that my hair is often mistaken for being very thick." in 1 review
  • "I really liked this product when I first used it but I noticed after a while I would get build up." in 1 review
  • "I liked how my hair felt after but it would get a little too oily sometimes." in 1 review
  • "I think it's not a substitute for washing with regular shampoo for me. " in 1 review
  • "This one smells amazing and is a very nice experience while in the shower, but makes my hair greasy at the roots and frizzy and dry at the ends." in 1 review
Lori S.
Chickamauga, GA
I really liked this product when I first used it but I noticed after a while I would get build up. I would suggest occasionally using a clarifying shampoo to remove residue, but the product is nice.
Anna C.
New Smyrna, FL
I used this product consistently for about six months when I was trying to go shampoo free. I liked how my hair felt after but it would get a little too oily sometimes. I ended up trying something new.
Kim L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just purchased this from Walmart. It has an alright smell. It seems to work just fine. I needed more conditioning though. My hair gets tangly. I think it's not a substitute for washing with regular shampoo for me.
Kelsey B.
Duvall, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this conditioner, but it seemed to make my hair more oily throughout the day, where the Pantene conditioner hasn't ever done that. This volumzing one seemed to make my hair even more frizzy than usual. Not really sure why, but it happened to me. I love that its sulfate and paraben free!!!
Lena R.
Philipsburg, PA
I love L'Oréal sulfate-free cleansing conditioner and ran out while on vacation. The shop I went to only carried this brand so I tried it. I never shampoo and only condition, I didn't want to buy anything else than a cleansing conditioner. This one smells amazing and is a very nice experience while in the shower, but makes my hair greasy at the roots and frizzy and dry at the ends. I used it all up so as not to waste but went back to my usual brand after that.
Nicole C.
Peoria, AZ
Love, love, love this product. I have fine, wavy/curly hair and a LOT of it - enough that my hair is often mistaken for being very thick. This product does not weigh my hair down, leaves no residue and has actually reversed some serious heat treatment damage. I've noticed less breakage and loss of hair in general since using this product, I do not wind up with the oily scalp I would from lathering shampoos - which left me having to wash my hair every single day. I can skip 1-2 days of washing my hair if I want to with this product, I honestly cannot promote using this over the traditional lathering shampoos strongly enough.
Paige I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm always on the hunt for a good conditioning cleanser as I've given up shampooing on a regular basis and only occasionally use a clarifying shampoo. I've tried several different kinds and this is the first I've come across that is the perfect balance of cleansing and conditioning! I enjoy the smell and it works great. Definitely going to be repurchasing!
Sinai J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute favorite conditioning cleanser! Since I've got curly hair it's not good to shampoo every day. Six years ago I found this stuff at my local grocery store and thought it worth a try. After just a few days of using this I fell in love! I used to have to use a ton of different products to make my hair less frizzy and manageable, constantly switching those up as well... In a few days this completely replaced those! My hair was barely frizzy and completely manageable! Only complaint I have about it is that I can no longer find it in store here in Arizona! :(
Katie K.