BY SALON GRAFIX

For Dry Or Damaged Hair Moisturizing Sulfate And Paraben Free Color-Defend Formula Moroccan Macadamia Formulated Specifically For Dry/Damaged Hair Types With Soy And Wheat Proteins To Moisturize And Soften The Hair, Our Lather-Free Conditioning Cleanser Is A True Haircare Miracle That Cleanses Your Hair Without Stripping The Natural Oils It Needs To Stay Healthy, Shiny And Full Of Body.&Nbsp; It Is A Single Step Haircare Regimen That Will Replace Your Shampoo, Daily Conditioner, Leave-In Conditioner And Detangler, All In One Product! 1-800-542-5903 Not Tested On Animals. Made In Usa see more...

Jessie D.
Jessie D.
Milton, FL
I bought this on clearance At my local CVS and started using it about 3 months ago. Immediately, I have to say I was a tad skeptical. It does not have as much slip as I tend to like for my thick curly hair, but I decided to stick it out for a while. I only wash my hair every couple of days, and usually have to use smelly t-gel once a week to keep dandruff at bay, but not when I used this product! My scalp and hair were healtheir and happier. Unfortunately I ran out about a month ago and bought a different product, but I will try to find this online when I run out because it worked so well for my scalp and hair all in one!
Janelle R.
Janelle R.
If you are looking for a dupe for WEN, ladies, here it is!! For about $6 you can have an amazing product that smooths and cleanses hair, leaving it soft and smelling wonderful. I bought it particularly because it is free of sulfate and parabens. It's been great for my wavy/curly hair. I will definitely be repurchasing!
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Duvall, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Overall, I really liked this product! It smells so fresh and clean and it would always leave my hair smooth, silky, and healthy looking. My hair is pretty long, so I'd have to use 8 or more pumps so this little container didn't last that long for me but it was still worth it. The price is pretty good considering all the benefits of it!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Eugene, OR
I keep thinking I want to try the Wen hair care system - but the price tag is YOUCH! I've tried two of the SalonGrafix conditioning cleansers and I've been happy with them. While I can't officially compare them to Wen, I can compare them to Sally Beatuty Supply's "Hair One" product, and this is much better! Using a Conditioning Cleanser takes a while to get used to, as this product does not suds at all. You will need to rely on your hands to get in there and gently scrub your scalp.