Salon Grafix Conditioning CleanserCitrus Cr?me uploaded by Karen L.Salon Grafix Conditioning CleanserCitrus Cr?me uploaded by Dawn S.

BY SALON GRAFIX

Lather-Free Conditioning Cleanser Is A True Haircare Miracle That Cleanses You Hair Without Stripping The Natural Oils It Needs To Stay Healthy, Shiny And Full Of Body. It Is A Single Step Haircare Regimen That Will Replace Your Shampoo, Daily Conditioner, Deep Conditioner, Leave-In Conditioner And Detangler, All In One Product. Made In Usa see more...

Karen L.
Let me tell you about this product!
ITS AMAZING. I have extremely damaged hair because of course lil' mama wants to look good all the time and straightens and burns her hair all the time.. There was a point where my hair looked extremely dry! And NASTY! and I've tried a lot of shampoos and conditioners and they're some that just make it like all tangled and ugh. BUT THIS HAS BEEN MY BESTFRIEND for like 3 month. My hair looks shinier, healthier and it smells SUPER GOOD. This shampoo cleans your hair without stripping out the natural oils your hair needs to stay healthy. It's a MUST have in your daily hair routine.
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
If your looking to try out the no shampoo way to clean your hair than this is a great product to start with. It takes a bit of getting used to to use this type of product. Follow the instructions closely. Your hair might rebel for a few days but after that it works wonderful. It also has a really nice citrus scent.
Elaine W.
Salem, IN
I first discovered this product a few years ago when it was on clearance at the store where I work.
As I have gotten older (I am in my late 50s), I have noticed a loss of body and more problems with frizzy, flyaway strands with my fine hair. Most products I have tried either weigh down my hair too much or don't do anything for body or frizziness.
This product smells great, doesn't take a lot (5 pumps for my just below shoulder length hair) and is super easy to use. Just wet your hair, saturate with the product and wait 3-5 minutes..time for me to finish the rest of my shower. It rinses cleanly, and my hair feels great. No problems with combout, and my hair dries quickly and has wonderful body and control.
I do have a problem finding it in retail stores, but I can order it from multiple sources online. It works as well as the Wen product, at a fraction of the price. Very pleased with it!
Amy K.
Marshfield, MA
This product is super affordable (I picked it up for $7.99 USD) and it has not disappointed. It comes in a convenient pump bottle so you aren't squeezing out way too much like some products. It takes the place of shampoo and conditioner! It smells amazing and if you like the natural smelling products without harsh chemicals I highly recommend it. Another reason I love it is that if you leave it in for 5 minutes (suggested time = 3-5 minutes) it will refresh your hair, make it feel so healthy and super soft. The product does not foam and can leave your hair greasy if not washed out enough (at least in my experience). I love this product for use a couple of times a week to really give my hair a boost.
Cassandra G.
Oswego, NY
Miracle product!! This is the best cleansing conditioner ever!! I have only shampooed my hair twice in over a year. This makes it so soft & shiny & not at all greasy
Abby V.
Antigonish
Smells strange but good product inside. Hard to find to purchase where I live!
Abby V.
Antigonish
Where do you buy this product from?