Salon Edge 36W Nail UV Lamp Acrylic Cures Gel Shellac CURING Light TIMER 36 WATT Drying Dryer uploaded by Samantha T.

BY SALON EDGE

• How long does it take to dry/cure each nail?2 Answers
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Otisville, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best $25 I ever spent!! Bought mine on amazon and it works fantasic!!! So much cheaper to be my own nail artist!!
Jacquelyn E.
Jacquelyn E.
New Market, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in the mail last night and this is the absolute best uv lamp! Especially if you are on a budget. It's about $18!! It has 3 timer options and a removable tray for easy clean up.
It works really good! I recently broke 2 of my nails and Figured I'd try gel nails for those 2.... And it worked! This lamp is amazing and I highly recommend it to anyone who wants or needs a UV lamp! Especially if you are on a budget
victoria g.
victoria g.
La Grange, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love doing my own nails and this lamp is soooo good I definitely recommend it.
Mireya R.
Mireya R.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This model in the pic is a little different than the one i have from them but its the same wattage and its amazing comes with the light bulbs and all I definitely recommend it!
brittney w.
brittney w.
I love doing my nails at home! saves so much money and I love doing in the connivence of my own home! did I mention it saves so much money!!! :)
PJ R.
PJ R.
How long does it take to dry/cure each nail?