BY SALON CARE #33 in Hair Bleach & Lighteners

Salon Care Prism Lites Dust Free Tonal Hair Lightener is ideal for on or off the scalp application. see more...

Lauren R.
If you're looking to lighten your hair a few levels or completely strip it, this is the product for you! The packaging is easy to open and close - plus the instructions are in three different languages and easy to follow with the strand test. This product can sting a little bit if it does come in contact with your skin/scalp. Always be sure to check every 5-15 minutes for how many levels it will lighten and begin with a 20 vol creme plus a little bit of conditioner. It has not damaged my hair, which I am thankful for. If you are more red-toned, use a toner in the mix to eliminate the brassiness! I always have this on hand to achieve nice balayages, ombres, and highlights!
Jasmine B.
Utica, PA
This is my all time favorite bleach, I've tried a few other brands you can get at Sally's but none of them lighten as quickly and nicely as this one. The packaging is easy to open, I like that it comes with the little scoop to make measuring easy. I also like that it doesn't smell so strongly like ammonia like most bleach, it smells like green apples. It gets me to the the lightest blonde in the least amount of time with the least amount of damage. And the amount will last several sessions (if you need it, and root touchups for sure.)
Erika G.
I absolutely love this bleach!! Its super good at getting such a good blonde tone! I have used others and they have just damaged my hair!! Not this one :) it’s amazing and doesn’t ruin my hair at all!!!!
Jessica G.
El Paso, TX
This product has changed my outlook on bleaching. I usually stayed away from bleaching my hair altogether since I have long healthy hair so I did a strand test and my hair lightened extremely well but also still felt healthy. On top of that it is apple scented to cut out some of that nasty bleaching smell from the developer and powder mixture. With it being a blue powder bleach it is intended to cancel out brassyness although to some degree it does work I would recommend going in With a toner treatment after.
Ashley W.
Saint Paul, MN
I've tried many different bleaching/lightening powder products and this is by far one of the best ones out there. The powder has some moisture to it, which is nice because it won't accumulate dust when you go to mix it with a developer. It's a very rich blue in color which helps tone down brassiness throughout the hair while also lightening it. I usually only use a 10v developer on my root/crown area and then a 20v developer from mid lengths to ends. Since the mixture is nice and thick, it makes it so much easier to work with and you don't have to worry about any running or bleeding as a result. I was also very surprised by the fresh apple sent. It's not too often that you're going to find a bleaching product that has a nice smell to it. :) over all, I highly recommend this bleaching powder. I know that there's a violet powder from this brand as well. I have yet to try it, but plan on doing so!
Marisol A.
Pico Rivera, CA
Used this product to make my hair grey and it works great!
I've used other bleaches in the past but this one is definitely less damaging
The damage that was done to my hair using this product three times was equivalent to the damage that I've used only once in other products.
Trust me because I've gone red green blue purple orange you name it!
It smells good before you put the developer once you've mixed it it doesn't smell like green apple
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
This is one of my all time fave lightners. Purple takes out yellow and blue prevents orange or brassy tones. This works great on people with stubborn or dark hair that likes to go copper. It really helps pull up to a pretty toned Blonde and I highly recommend it! Sold at Sally beauty supply in this tub or individual packets for single use. Very reasonably priced!
Codie B.
Rogers, AR
I used this to take my hair from a very dark red to a very light goldish blonde with only 2 20 minute uses. it works extremely well and its not expensive.. this is my blonde now from it..highly recommend it!!
Kels L.
This is the only bleach I have used and it works fine I just don't think it should be as expensive as 9 lvl bleach when it only lightens 4 lvls
Courtney M.
Saint Joseph, MO
This is the best bleach I have ever used. It doesn’t burn my scalp or leave my hair feeling brittle.