Salon Care 30 Volume Creme Developer 4 oz.

by Salon Care

Salon Care 30 Volume Creme Developer provides extra lightening action in one step.

Exactly what does this product do?
Start your review of Salon Care 30 Volume Creme Developer 4 oz.!
Staten Island, NY
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Review for: Salon Care 30 Volume Creme Developer 4 oz.
Working at Sally’s as a beauty consultant led me to know that this is the preferred developer for color junkies, professionals, and first timers! It delivers the best results.
Dark Brown
Fresno, CA
When bleaching your hair these are some good developers to use because depending on which volume you use it will do a great job. I have thick hair so I purchase the 30 and I only had to bleach 2 Times to get it close enough to be an good yellow for me to tone to a platinum color.
Dark Brown / Damage, Dry Scalp, Split Ends / Oily, Wavy, Thick
Elk Grove, CA
Salon Care 30 Volume Creme Developer 4 oz. uploaded by Steffi M.
If you're new and want to bleach your hair this product is great as a starter. It's super affordable only $3 at Sally's beauty supply store. With this bottle you have to buy toner with this developer. I'm not an expert, but from experience it works really well. Read the instructions it's the best way to get good results.
Dark Brown / Frizz, Oily Scalp, Volume / Straight, Fine
PICAYUNE, MS
DO NOT USE THIS IF YOU HAVE A SENSITIVE SCALP! This will burn, I kid you not! It helps with lightening your hair when paired with a good bleaching powder but be prepared for your scalp to itch and burn when applying this developer. It also gave me a couple of rashes in my scalp after using, I had to do a ton of keratin treatment to my hair and a soothing healing shampoo to my scalp after using this. I will not be buying this product again!
Black / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Chemically Treated, Color Treated
I LOVE this product. I picked it up when I went on a Sally spree and wanted to look for a product that would lighten my hair with less severe damage than straight-up bleach. I used a soap cap (equal part shampoo and developer 30-volume) and left it in for 25 minutes. I couldn't be happier with the results!
Dark BrownWavy, Fine
Lancaster , CA
I will forever #love this. I am one who loves to experiment with hair color and whether or not it's bleaching my hair or using a product that needs to be mixed with developer this is my go-to. I love that it doesn't kill my hair and is huge for its price! It's a #must have if you dye your hair unnatural colors!
Prnc Frederck, MD
I love this creme really goes good with my hair doesn't damage much of my hair really applies smoothly and easy also blends well with a lot varieties of hair dye really awesome always love to use this for my hair really expensive but worth it really recommend this got this at Sally's beauty hair store
Black / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Normal, Oily
I have had every natural to almost every unnatural hair color available to mix and flaunt. This developer is absolutely amazing and still is my go to guy for years and surely more years to come. Not only is it affordable but it gets the job done supremely. I definitely recommend it.
Dark Blonde / Brittleness, Damage / Straight, Thick
Can't say I love this. It is not the only developer I use. No strong smell. I honestly feel like it'll damage or dry my hair a little more than other developers have in the past. recommend this with causing.
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Color Protection, Curls / Wavy, Thick, Color Treated
Columbia
Good price for the volume. I used this product mixed with a powder bleach. My friend and I were dyeing our hair together and the 30 strength worked well on her hair, which though a medium brown, was quite thin. Since my hair is thicker and much darker,I would suggest a higher strength to achieve results faster.
Black / Dry Scalp, Dryness, Split Ends / Dry, Straight, Coarse