Salon Care 30 Volume Creme Developer 4 oz.

by Salon Care

Salon Care 30 Volume Creme Developer provides extra lightening action in one step.

Exactly what does this product do?
Start your review of Salon Care 30 Volume Creme Developer 4 oz.!
Me gusta porque es lo exacto q ocupa mi cabello para asermechas es super fácil d usar junto con el salón care blue flash para mis mechas aunk si debo d tener cuidado cuando usas el producto y siempre m da el tono dedeado
Brunette / Curls, Damage, Frizz / Normal, Wavy, Coarse
Texas
I love salon pro 30ty products its creamy yet strong therefor I use this to bleach my wigs and natural hair 30ty is great it never over process leaving the hair dry and brittle after tye process I tone the hair and its perfect.
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Dry Scalp / Dry, Kinky, Fine
Kingsport, TN
Salon Care 30 Volume Creme Developer 4 oz. uploaded by ashleigh W.
This is the volume I always use on my hair when I got lighter. It is not harsh and always makes a beautiful color. And it is affordable. I usually have enough for white a few times. I get mine at Sally's beauty. I will continue to buy this product for my hair.
Dark Blonde / Brittleness, Damage, Frizz / Curly, Thick
Ashland, OH
30 volume seems to hurt my scalp more then the lighter volumes do. I have to wash it out alot quicker then i do when i use the lighter volumes. Its burns and comparing to the lighter volumes its not better. Ill use it in mixes of othwr things for shampoo bleach wash but thats it.
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Color Protection, Curls / Dry, Oily, Wavy
Marshfield, MO
Great for the price. I will be purchasing again. I didn’t notice any different between this developer and a more expensive one I’ve used in the past. I use this developer when I bleach my hair and always looks great.
Light Blonde / Brittleness, Curls, Damage / Dry, Wavy, Thick
Visalia, CA
I have red hair and always use this volume to lighten my roots. I have dark brown hair so this is perfect to lighten up my hair just a little to blend the red thought my previous red haircolor. It is gentle on your hair and is super affordable. I was super satisfied with my hair color.
Smiths Station
Salon Care 30 Volume Creme Developer 4 oz. uploaded by Kirstie H.
This is the ONLY developer I use. I’ve been bleaching my own hair for about 3 years now and Sally’s products have always been amazing in helping me reach my goals. Definitely recommend cream developer over the liquid as it’s more easily manageable when bleaching or toning hair.
Light Blonde / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Straight, Kinky
Fort Bliss, TX
Salon Care 30 Volume Creme Developer 4 oz. uploaded by Blessed H.
I'm new to this brand from Sally's. It has been working very well with my Wigs. Compared to others it does not have the harsh smell to it. It was very easy to use and I would recommend it to anyone that is new to Sally's products.
Black / Curls, Damage, Dandruff / Dry, Curly, Kinky
Winchester, OH
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Review for: Salon Care 30 Volume Creme Developer 4 oz.
I always use this developer when I’m bleaching my hair or doing my roots. It’s not too harsh (as long as your not using 40 volume) and it gets the job done. We used this brand when I was in cosmetology school.
Black / Color Protection, Damage, Dry Scalp / Dry, Wavy, Thick
howell , MI
Review for: Salon Care 30 Volume Creme Developer 4 oz.
When switching to a new funky bright color or even going from black to red! This stuff is so easy to use , works fast! And it helps that turns the color expected! I am very satisfied with salon care!
Red / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Oily, Wavy