Salon Care 30 Volume Creme Developer

by Salon Care

Salon Care 30 Volume Creme Developer provides extra lightening action in one step.

Can you mix this with a different brand of developer?
How does this developer compare to others ie. ion and redkin, does anyone think a different brand makes a difference?
Exactly what does this product do?
Start your review of Salon Care 30 Volume Creme Developer!
Helga Z.
Salon Care 30 Volume Creme Developer uploaded by Helga Z.
Review for: Salon Care 30 Volume Creme Developer, Salon Care 30 Volume Creme Developer, Other
Before DIY bleaching your hair, it is imperative to do some research about what your are doing. There is 10, 20, 30 & 40 developers. They are not all the same thing. I used a color remover on my box dyed hair, and then used 30 vol w/ quick blue on my dark hair twice. This was light enough to get the super pink color I wanted!
Product Mom D.
The Woodlands, TX
Salon Care 30 Volume Creme Developer uploaded by Product Mom D.
Review for: Salon Care 30 Volume Creme Developer
Use it every time I lighten my hair. I never had a problem with it. Works well. Wouldn't use in a small non ventilated area as it is very strong if you are DIY-ing it. I love to use this developer. My hair takes to it really well. I only use it because my hair pro recommended it. I would check with your pro before using this product.
Kathy M L.
Alexandria, VA
3,869 reviews
Salon Care 30 Volume Creme Developer uploaded by Kathy M L.
Salon Care 30 Volume Creme Developer uploaded by Kathy M L.
I love to paint my hair colored and what better than with this product to avoid mistreating it
Megan O.
Palacios, TX
Review for: Salon Care 30 Volume Creme Developer
I had virgin dark brown hair and decided to dye it white blonde and this developer worked in just one application and with hardly any damage at all. The color came out just as I had expected! Would recommend!
sonja B.
Texas
I love salon pro 30ty products its creamy yet strong therefor I use this to bleach my wigs and natural hair 30ty is great it never over process leaving the hair dry and brittle after tye process I tone the hair and its perfect.
Ade K.
Cleveland, OH
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I just bleached my hair blond and everybody absolutely loves it. This is the product that most YouTubers suggest and I suggest it as well!
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this the price is perfect and it works really good I use it to bleach my hair and it doesn't damage that bad a thumbs up
Milina S.
Riverside, CA
Review for: Salon Care 30 Volume Creme Developer
This stuff works wonders to bleach hair very affordable, great stuff I purchased at Sally's beauty. I only use this when bleaching my hair
Kelley M.
Hagerstown, MD
Salon Care 30 Volume Creme Developer uploaded by Kelley M.
Review for: Salon Care 30 Volume Creme Developer
This has always been my go-to developer when coloring it highlighting my hair at home. It’s very easy to use and mixes very well. The color always comes out as expected. It’s the consistency of conditioner which allows for thicker color so you can be very precise in your application and it goes where you want it and minimizes dripping or globbing up. It’s a great value, you get a huge bottle and I think it’s around $6-8, maybe even cheaper! It also lasts a very long time consider most of the time you’ll be using maximum 2 oz per color or bleach packet mix. I’ve opted for the 30 instead of 40 because it still lightens very well, will give you that extreme blonde you want but I feel like it doesn’t damage my hair as much a 40 developer. I recommend trying this if you haven’t already.
Vanessa L.
Stockton , CA
Salon Care 30 Volume Creme Developer uploaded by Vanessa L.
Review for: Salon Care 30 Volume Creme Developer
Love it , works great and it is inexpensive. I used L’Oréal true color high lights and it helped get me the color I wanted.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...