Salon Care 20 Volume Creme Developer 4 oz. uploaded by Ashley M.Salon Care 20 Volume Creme Developer 4 oz. uploaded by Eduardo R.

BY SALON CARE

Salon Care 20 Volume Creme Developer gives uniform lift and color. see more...

Ashley M.
Garland, TX
Of all the brands of developer there are out there, this is the best. It is the cheapest ( at Sally's) and is like their generic brand. It is easy on the hair, and the 20 volume has a great lift without damaging the hair. I dye my hair lots a year so I have to really be carful or what I'm using so my hair doesn't fall out! This is the easiest product and so simple to use.
Ashley S.
Idleyld park, OR
We use this developer every time we do our hair with professional products at home and its never let us down. I mean we get some fried ends but I do believe that your going to get that regardless.
Nicole A.
Justin, TX
My favorite developer to use and very pocket friendly. Will continue to repurchase. Found at Sally's.