Salon Acrylic French Nail - Halo Effect, 28 Nails uploaded by Alison W.

BY KISS PRODUCTS

Acrylic-infused nails deliver a flawless French manicure that costs less than a salon. Acrylic-infused technology delivers a flawless French manicure that's 2X stronger than other brands. The easy-to-apply nails go on with a seamless cuticle line so they look natural, and have a perfect French smile line that's consistent on every nail! Nail Type: Length: Short French Line Thickness: Extra Thick Smile Lines: Curve Bed Color: Hot Pink What you'll get: 28 French Nails in 14 Sizes Pink Gel Glue (2g) Mini File Manicure Stick see more...

• Where can you find these? What stores carry them?1 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...*
Indhira G.
Indhira G.
Passaic, NJ
Amazing product! Recently try these nails and I have to say a was surprise with the out come, the look very professional and super easy to apply! They don't chip and they last longer than then normal stick on nails. The only thing that I was not a fan of is the glue that comes with, super strong and it stays on nails your nails after they are removed.
Juliana D.
Juliana D.
I wanted to give these nails a try since i had heard that they looked so good. And let me say that they look like salon quality they look so good on and i have had them for more than a week and they are so comfortable and not to long or too short.
I totally recommend them.
Jocelynn K.
Jocelynn K.
Collegeville, PA
These nails are amazing. I have tried many fake nails but none of them really lasted more than a couple days. I was able to wear these nails for an entire week without them starting to look like they need it to come off. I got many compliments when I wore them
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Review for: Nails
I love having my nails done but with a three month old daughter I don't have the time to go to the salon every couple weeks to get them done and filled in. So I get these and do them myself. They look just as good and they hold up really well for press on nails.
Stormy D.
Stormy D.
Where can you find these? What stores carry them?