BY SALOMON

This lightweight runner helps you take on any terrain Anti-debris mesh upper with water-resistant synthetic overlays Quicklace locking lace system for a secure fit Lace pockets keep laces tucked away Lightly padded tongue and collar for enhanced comfortCLIMASHIELD membrane maintains a comfortable in-shoe climate Sensifit technology for a snug fit Mud guard for extra durability Moisture-managing Ortholite footbed for ultimate comfort Dual-density EVA midsole Non-marking Contagrip lugged rubber outsole for see more...

Ashley G.
Winston Salem , NC
I don't have purple and pink Speedcross 3 shoes, but the green and purple ones that I have are the same style, and I love them. I'm a big outdoor enthusiast and love hiking and camping, but I have trouble with my knees that I feel, especially, whenever I cover any substantial incline or decline. These shoes are so supportive and comfortable that they protect me from those issues, they never rubbed the wrong way, and broke in so quickly. The tread is perfection for hikers seeking sure footing and good traction - even over slick areas - and the zip cord laces are super convenient and a wonderful safety feature for clumsy folks like me.
They are pricey but they are absolutely worth it if you are looking for a high-performance shoe that can stand up to rugged terrain, spend the money! Not a shoe/brand for anyone just wanting a standard, run-of-the-mill .athletic shoe for running, exercise, etc.
This is probably a more appropriate shoe for the true outdoorsy folks.
Tonya M.
LOVE mine I have the purple and green ones. They have gotten lots of complements. The comfort level is top notch. I hike a lot and they are ideal for hiking. The traction is superb. I would highly recommend. This brand and shoe is higher quality and worth the price.