Salmon Fillets, 16 oz uploaded by Maneisha C.Salmon Fillets, 16 oz uploaded by Megan W.

Salmon Fillets, 16 oz

Commonwealth Luxurious Mermaid Aloe Single Bath Soap Bar 11 Oz. This lovely bath soap has the most delightful Aloe Fragrance that will leave your skin wonderfully scented. Made with 100% vegetable ingredients. Extra large long lasting size. Will leave... see more...

Ashiah W.
Baton rouge, LA
This salmon has a very rich and fulfilling taste that you can only devour ever so often! I live that it doesn't have that 'fishy' taste that you can smell or taste as soon as you eat it. It's very easy to cook and it only takes a few minutes. All you need are a few ingredients and viola your done. It goes well with asparagus and many more thing. You can purchase this at your local grocery store or maybe even a whole foods for a very inexpensive price. I personally think it's way better than any store brand or known for that matter. 'my opinion only'!! I'd highly recommend it 🤗 #insfluenstereats #contest
Yvonneda S.
N Charleston, SC
Salmon filets are absolutely delicious! The cuts of the salmon are different sizes and they are individually wrapped making it easy to only use what you need. We bake it for 15 minutes each on both sides and top it with a little butter for the last few minutes. We normally buy it from Walmart at a very good price.
Rhiannon G.
I used to hate fish, but Salmon fillets grilled with citrus and a little butter makes for an amazingly tasty and healthy meal. I eat this as often as I can especially considering the prices for Salmon but still a great choice for meals!
Mandi C.
This is especially good when you broil it with olive oil and lemon pepper. We eat it about twice a week, not only is it healthy but it's also oh so delicious.
Jocelyn M.
I love salmon. I made an awesome dinner that consisted of citrus salmon with an orange salsa and white rice. Was so good.
Blanca C.
Palmdale, CA
I am currently on a diet and this is my favorite meal to eat since its healthy compared to other meals.
Megan W.
Mount Vernon, GA
SALMON IS MY FAVORITE! I put it in the oven along with asparagus + garlic roasted potatoes! Yum!
Maneisha C.
Opa Locka, FL
I love this brand of salmon and it comes with 5 pieces of salmon in each bag. My bf prefer the ones with the skin on. Priced right under $20 is really good price for me. Will repurchase again especially during fitness nights
Mandi C.
What is your favorite way to prepare salmon?
Linda B.
What is your favorite salmon recipe?