Sally's Box Secret Garden Face Mask Olive Oil Ampoule Mask

This 2-in-1 ampoule sheet mask delivers powerful skin nourishing ingredients with an olive oil based essence. The ampoule in this mask contains an essence with all the hydrating properties of olive oil to treat, while the microfiber sheet mask contains Sally's Box Garden Complex, with 10 botanical natural extracts to nourish and deeply moisturize your skin as well as seal in the essence.

• Can this be used in the morning before makeup? Do I have to wash ...1 Answers
  • What do you thing about this mask ? 1 Answers
  • Are these a sheetmask or spreadable mask?1 Answers
Jessica I.
Oroville, CA
I am using this product as I write this review. I have to take it off in 2 minutes so it's perfect timing to tell you what I think. The first step, serum works great and goes on your face smooth. You can tell it's treating your face by itself without the mask. As for the mask, yhe second step, when it is first applied on your face it has a cooling sensation. You leave it on about 10-20 minutes. You can't feel much of a difference while it's on your face but as soon as you take it off your face naturally feels reguvinated and refreshing. There is a difference which is what I look for most in a face treatment product. Saying this, I feel as it fully deserves 5 stars.
Susan P.
Ringgold, LA
Got this in my ipsy bag last month, and decided today would be the perfect day to use it! I just got over the Flu and have been dehydrated, and I'd like to be nice and dewy for my hot date with my honey tonight for V-Day! I used a good scrub first, then applied this...my skin definitely feels moisturized and restored!
Samantha H.
Charlotte , NC
I received two different scent masks, so far the first is very light scented. Super easy to apply and gentle on my face. would purchase again. The package was super easy to slip into my planner (I'm always on the go) and I mean it's endured a pretty rough few weeks (luggage, purse, makeup bag, and back to my planner till I could write this review! I can't wait for the next mask!
Natalie P.
Redwood City, CA
The fit on this mask was hands down amazing. It smelled pleasant too! I love that it came as a two step mask with a first step cream followed by the mask. My skin felt soft and hydrated afterwards and was not too oily. I was very happy with this mask. I received this from Ipsy.
Hira T.
Kerhonkson , NY
I love sally box sheet masks. Recently I have got a chance to use acai berry and aloe sheet mask. They are so hydrating. Even after u r done with mask take it off and massage the leftover product and reap the benefits. I got it from posy glam bag. A must try.
Marcella T.
Corcoran, CA
I love these masks for many reasons. I have dry/oily skin, they really moisturize my skin and it fills really soft and smooth. They don't have a strong scent at all, it's really a light scent. Its smells good it's just hard to describe. The packaging is so adorable (I'm a sucker for packaging). I highly recommend this, for any skin type.
Morgan G.
Wilmington, NC
This was a very interesting product. It is two steps, meaning you apply the serum first and then the sheet mask. I'm not typically a fan of sheet masks, but this one made my skin soft and glowy. I would not suggest this mask if you want to get your skin deep cleaned. This mask strictly promotes soft skin and elasticity. Overall, decent product!
Alyssa H.
I love this mask so much! I loved adding the extra packet of serum. My skin was so smooth and hydrated afterwards. It was very gentle on my skin and made it look hydrated and fresh. I like to leave it on for more like a half hour and the packaging is adorable.
Lizbeth B.
I tried Sally's Box Secret Garden Olive Oil Ampoule Mask; it is a two step mask. First you have to apply the Serum to your face and second you apply the mask. Leave the mask 20 minutes.
Ryan M.
This mask is interesting because you add the serum yourself. It fits well and did not irritate my skin. It was messy though. Not sure I would buy another one when there are plenty of Better options.
Gizelle B.
Winter Garden, FL
I tend to shy away from olive oil products since it usually has a rancid smell if I don't use it right away. Does this product have a strong olive oil smell?
Kristen L.
North Salt Lake, UT
Can this be used in the morning before makeup? Do I have to wash my face off before putting makeup or do I leave it on?
Fernanda E.
San Luis Potosí , ME
What do you thing about this mask ?
Kristen D.
i want to know if if is possible to purchase these in store anywhere because so far far i can only find them online
Christina K.
Chico, CA
Are these a sheetmask or spreadable mask?