BY SALLY'S BOX

Natalie P.
Redwood City, CA
This mask is great for those of us with acne. It was a nice calming mask that worked very well. The fit on this mask was hands down amazing. It smelled pleasant too! I love that it came as a two step mask with a first step cream followed by the mask. My skin felt soft and hydrated afterwards and was not too oily. I was very happy with this mask. I received this from Ipsy.
Madison T.
Harrison, AR
THIS STUFF IS TERRIBLE!!!

First off, let me say this now. The only reason why I gave this 2 stars is because the moisture is actually half way decent. In this face mask is CRAP, it left my face sticky. And it smells GROSS, like I couldn’t even stand it I had to wash it off almost immediately because I couldn’t stand it any longer.

For those of you guys that are confused right now, this face mask has a step one and a step two.

Once again, it’s gross and crappy. Do NOT buy
Luis P.
I tried Sally's Box Secret Garden Camelia Oil Ampoule Mask; it is a two step mask. First you have to apply the Serum to your face and second you apply the mask. Leave the mask 20 minutes.
Jessica D.
Delran, NJ
These masks are not made to fit over every face shape thats the only downside but i made it work. I love masks vs face creams that dry after 20 mins or so then you have to peel and or wash it off because I have dry skin so excessive washing is a no no for me with this after 10 to 20 mins i take it off and pat the product into my skin and bam DONE! I would SO try more of these masks!
Katie F.
SACRAMENTO, CA
This is my all time favorite sheet mask! It left my face incredibly soft! It was my first sheet mask i have ever tried and i have tried many since and it's still my favorite!
Somantha S.
I absolutely love this line of face masks! They are ultra pampering and do above and beyond what the claims are. They leave my skin feeling so refreshed and hydrated. It's truly a lux experience! They make me feel like I'm at the spa. I highly recommend giving these sheet masks a try.

It comes in a two step format. First, u apply the serum and blend it into the skin until absorbed. Then u apply the pre moistened sheet mask and allow it to sit 10-20 min. You then rub in any remaining product.
Angela T.
Raeford, NC
Check out my YouTube channel and blog (pink pearls glam) where I have live reviewsession of these products... some products, I follow step by and you witness the results. This is my first time trying this product and I'm excited to see the results. Tag along on my YouTube channel and blog at: pink pearls glam. 5 stars are for the anticipated excitement.
Holly D.
San Antonio, TX
I actually got this in my ipsy bag and finally got around to using it. I like the way it feels but my only complaint is it kept slipping off my face so maybe ear holders would be nice like other mask. Has a light sent which is nice. Also I think the packaging Is so adorable. My hubby did the other mask with me.
Deanne F.
SCOTTSDALE, AZ
Lovely mask with adorable packaging. The essence is in the upper packaging which seems pretty smart to me. The mask is in the lower packaging, it's dripping with essence too. There's enough to massage into your neck and hands here. I like how it feels cool and refreshing, and there's no need to rinse afterwards, Pat it into your skin and it sinks in. My face felt very soft and moisturized after, but I have no idea about any real benefits to my skin. It did make me want to start using sheet masks! Sally's Box Secret Garden Camellia Oil Ampoule Mask
Via G.
I received my face mask with my August ipsy Glam bag and let me just say I love it. It's a two step system and even after you're complete their is still extra that you can use. Unlike other face mask instead of washing it off you pay it in which actually saves product instead of wasting it. Once I finished it felt smoother and looks less red which I love since some face mask irritate my skin. I will definitely buy some more
Jhasper P.
How good is this mask? Is it moisturizing enough?
Christina R.
Defiance, OH
Where do I find the expiration dates for these masks?
Sam P.
Does anyone know if this is good for sensitive skin ?