BY SALLY BEAUTY SUPPLY

marisa s.
Bowie , MD
Sally beauty is a great site! I like to shop their during their sales, they have some great products at a great value!
Jessica T.
Indianapolis, IN
Sally's is my go to store for hair things or hair dye! My favorite purchase was probably my blue sparkly straightener.
Adamaris O.
Boston, MA
Sally Beauty have everything you need :) I LOVE ITTT it's awesome and they never disappoint me it's a had good quality
Julia C.
Love this store for most part it always has what I need since I die my hair a lot and use a lot of their hair products
Alma G.
Shakopee, MN
Helpful & knowledgeable staff always willing to answer all your questions and concerns! Very affordable and good deals!
Alyssa M.
Marysville, MI
This store seriously has every thing in it. Everything you need for your hair and everything you need for your makeup.
Kellie S.
Gallatin, TN
I get alot of hair care from here. Everything from hair dye to shampoo. The employees seem to be helpful and courteous
Ash H.
Cordova, TN
I buy my hair dye there regularly. They usually have good deals on my hair dying products. Been using them for years.
Patty B.
Las Vegas, NV
Love being able to find those random beauty products you can't find anywhere else! It's always easy and fast service!
Jennifer E.
Youngstown
Salleys is the best for make up products. Absolutely love this store. They have my favorite liquid eyeliner ever!!!!
Crystal G.
What do you love to buy from Sally's? I love to buy Ardell lashes from here and hair dye
Taylor L.
Mars Hill, NC
What is the best hair dye from Sally’s?? Looking for the blackest color and long lasting. Also, what developer do you use? I have dark brown hair. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!