BY SALLY BEAUTY SUPPLY

Allendra R.
Hurst, TX
They tend to carry hard to find items, so I appreciate it. However they could be more budget friendly and i would go more often
Jeanette W.
Bowie, TX
Never had experience from any product. I did have an experience with a inexperienced sales girl.  All in all great placed
Tressa S.
Clarksville, TN
The pallet is amazing i love it is my got pallet i use it all the time... The colors are beautiful and its my favorite pallet..
tammy m.
Strongsville , OH
I love this because it isn’t he uses it for the world and the website is beautiful simple is the best shopping experience ever
Genedra T.
I really like Sally's beauty they have a wide range of products. I like the fact that it more of a upscale beauty supply store.
Hannah K.
Bath
I love getting their nail polish! The natural nude colors are to die for. Will be loyal to this brand for the rest of my life.
Jacqueline V.
Pasco, WA
I like the stuff they always point me in the right direction when I'm lost Plus they also help me find things for much cheaper
gabrielle c.
Albuquerque, NM
Been going to Sally for years. One stop shop for all things beauty. The staff are always willing to help with all my questions
JOANNA Z.
Compton, CA
I always get my shampoos or treatments for my hair in this store theybhave great treatments for yoir hair of all type of hairs
vanessa l.
Sullivan City, TX
I love to shop at sallys i find everything i need there . From hair products to make up . Without long lines like other places.
Crystal G.
What do you love to buy from Sally's? I love to buy Ardell lashes from here and hair dye
Taylor L.
Mars Hill, NC
What is the best hair dye from Sally’s?? Looking for the blackest color and long lasting. Also, what developer do you use? I have dark brown hair. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!