BY SALLY BEAUTY SUPPLY

• What is the best hair dye from Sally’s?? Looking for the ...1 Answers
  • What do you love to buy from Sally's? I love to buy Ardel...3 Answers
KC R.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This is a great site to purchase your hair products. It's very easy to use and they always have great deals. I deff recommend this site to anyone.
Michele G.
I love Sally's for all my hair dyeing supplies a day hair masks. There's also a variety of hair care products and accessories for every hair type.
Elizabeth 🔥.
Goodyear, AZ
Its kind of crowded in the stores but they do have really nice products but they are pretty expensive compared to other places with the same brands
Concepcion T.
Thermal, CA
I love shopping here for my hair and beauty products. They have the best beauty blenders very soft and blends out very easily and it is inexpensive
nancie P.
Manchester, NH
This store is where I shop when I need beauty supplies or hair supplies. The customer service is great and everyone there is so nice and helpful .
Angelica B.
Mount Vernon, WA
I like to get my hair color here. They always have some kind of promotional deal going on. So I always score a great deal on their great products.
Randee T.
Beaver, PA
they always have what i need at a reasonable timing for shipping. makes it easier ordering it from home instead of traveling out to get what i need
Katie B.
Mesa, AZ
Sally beauty supply is a good place not only for the public to shop, but as a professional cosmetologist. They have good proces on the essentials.
Jenny D.
Great store to get hair conditioner and shampoo or hair colors. They have hair tools and other makeup products too. The prices are not too high.
Bev M.
Doing at Sally's Beauty supply is fun for me I do my own nails and my own hair so when I shop I find all the supplies I need without any problems
Crystal G.
What do you love to buy from Sally's? I love to buy Ardell lashes from here and hair dye
Taylor L.
Mars Hill, NC
What is the best hair dye from Sally’s?? Looking for the blackest color and long lasting. Also, what developer do you use? I have dark brown hair. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!