BY SALLY BEAUTY SUPPLY

Breeanna C.
Tulsa, OK
Sally has great hair stuff and is my number one place to go! They always have good prices and lots of people walking around to help you with anything you may need
Sam R.
1,145 reviews
I totally recommend you buying hair products from them some of the people kind of know what they're talking about for the most part but these things for your hair will last long time like if you get their dye last longer even though it costs a little more it's worth it
Katy W.
amazingly you can actually find decent deals here.. I was a little nervous buying things like shampoo's, etc as I thought it wasn't high quality. The few things I've tried have been fine
ROLL HARD E.
Indianapolis, IN
Im very satisfied with my purchase within this company! Great quality for a great price! I would highly recommend trying! Im a repeat buyer. Wont be disappointed.
Sherry R.
Piedmont, SC
I recommend this store and all its products. It has extremely low prices and quality products! I, especially, love getting my hair care and coloring products from Sally's! I can buy the color products in bulk, saving tons of money! It is where every hair ststylist I have ever been to get their inventory.
Tania A.
Easton, PA
Love the store. Prices are getting high I noticed in the store but the product is getting more on a better level for consumers I enjoy the store a lot and I am a licensed cosmetologist
Morgan H.
Davenport, WA
I love ordering from Sally's Beauty Supply. They always seem to have what I need in stock and I have never had any issues with an order. Products arrive well pact and securely sealed. Prices are always great and theirs always coupons to find online. I will definitely order from again.
Samantha J.
Henderson, NV
The absolute BEST on prices and selection, hands down. I love the entire store, literally from head to toe. I've purchased hair products, accessories, dye, dying supplies, scissors, grooming products for eyebrows, Palladio makeup, pedicure sets, polish, lashes, piercings, everything! And I've almost always received a free gift with my $5 a year rewards card, and discounts on everything I buy. I personally prefer to shop in-store. Shipping takes a little while online, but sometimes, you need something specific.
Callie O.
Judsonia, AR
I ordered some disposable mascara wands and lipstick applicators from this site and I think it's a really good sure for online shopping, especially for professional makeup artists. There are a lot of reasonably priced tools. I got an ardell brow pomade brush that was such a good brush for the price. They also carry ardell lashes, which is a lot staple for me.
Alexandra M.
Kalamazoo, MI
My mom used to be and employee for sallys for many years, so this has been our go to store since I was a little girl. They have a lot of variety of products. I personally recommend buying all the waxing products there.... They are at a reasonable price. I also like buying my hair dye from there. Theres a lot of colors and brands to choose from.
Crystal G.
What do you love to buy from Sally's? I love to buy Ardell lashes from here and hair dye
Taylor L.
Mars Hill, NC
What is the best hair dye from Sally’s?? Looking for the blackest color and long lasting. Also, what developer do you use? I have dark brown hair. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!