BY SALLY BEAUTY SUPPLY

Athena G.
San Jose, CA
I love Sally Beauty i come to shop here for my nail polish and hair clips and hair tools! They have good quality brands and my favorite purchase was this hair curler i got on sale for $29.99 best deal ever
Mynt C.
Good professional selection. I don't always find what I am looking for but they do have good sales. I usually go for hair styling tools. Stores are not always the cleanest. Shop there only occasionally.
Keysta B.
Albertville
Sally’s is great for all sorts of beauty things. i moatly purchase my nail polish or anything nail related from here. Also buy my shampoos and conditioners here. Such a great friendly environment.
Jocelyn B.
Lynwood , CA
Sally is a good place to buy hair care products, I usually go for the Aragon oils. I go twice a month or when ever I need something, Sally's is really affordable, I would recommend it to a friend to shop
✖️Erin h.
Cordova, TN
Sally has very over priced items you can find cheaper at other stores, but when I NEED something this is my nearest option, they dohave some good member discounts but not many to make it worth rating 5.
Katelynn D.
Verona, PA
Their website needs to be a little more put together and faster shipping would be nice. but other then that I love ordering from them. I never find an item out of stock and they always have really good deals.
neva h.
mesa, AZ
I am a member of Sally Beauty and love it! They always have good sales going on and being a member costs 5$ per year and well worth it - they send weekly coupons and savings that are easy to use.
Cesar G.
Riverside, CA
My wife get's me my hair brushes and hair stuff from here. They have very good quality, this place saves me a lot of money. I don't go with her due to the hair stuff smells but I wait for her in the car.
nicole r.
Weatherford, TX
I feel they are over priced on most items. I have never had a friendly cashier in the 6 different Sally's stores I have visited in two states. But, three do have a few items that are worth the Hassel.
Melissa K.
Sarasota, FL
I can not say enough about this store. They have so many different things to offer and their customer service is amazing. They offer so many items and the prices are out of this world reasonable and amazing
Crystal G.
What do you love to buy from Sally's? I love to buy Ardell lashes from here and hair dye
Taylor L.
Mars Hill, NC
What is the best hair dye from Sally’s?? Looking for the blackest color and long lasting. Also, what developer do you use? I have dark brown hair. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!