BY SALLY BEAUTY SUPPLY

• What is the best hair dye from Sally’s?? Looking for the ...1 Answers
  • What do you love to buy from Sally's? I love to buy Ardel...3 Answers
Kayla R.
Social Circle , GA
I love the layout of this store. I don't usually shop here because it is a bit out of my price range. The stores are always neat & they always have things that i've never seen anywhere else like hooded dryers.
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
I buy online and also have a store 5min from me. It can get a little expensive, but you find basically everything you need and what you don't need. If they don't have at Walmart, is sure they will have there
Sparkle S.
I absolutely love going to the store. They have a few brands that I can find at any other store and I also have a membership card so I get 10% discount off products. They have pretty good coupon codes as well
Brittnie S.
Thomson, GA
I love sallys i buy all my hair dye and shampoos and even nail stuff from there. I wont shop anywhere else for those things.. Plus paying the 5 bucks a yr for the sallys card getting the discounts. Its the best.
Amanda C.
It's a good place when you don't have a salon card, they for the most part have all the essential salon equipment you may need but they color section is scarce. Or they are always out of a product you need.
Jessicca S.
Durant, OK
I enjoy Sally's Beauty Supply they always have a great selection of products, everything from hair color and hair tools to makeup. I can always find what I'm looking for and get out without breaking the bank.
Rana C.
Farwell, TX
I love buying hair products like leave in conditioners and also styling tools here! The ladies are always will to help me find the right product for my specific needs. I could buy way too much in this store!
Elisa E.
I've only purchased online a handful of times. Shipping took a while and my hair color leaked a bit when it arrived. However it was easy to exchange in store and the prices were very good especially if you use your Sally card.
Selena H.
Georgetown, OH
I’m a licensed hairdresser so I know the Walmart dyes are bad for your hair. Sally’s proves a great collection of color and other things! I love that I get a pro discount. I love how it makes my hair feel amazing.
Emily R.
Beloit, WI
Sally is my go to for all hair care, dying, cutting needs. The prices are amazing and they have a great rewards program. I am a constant hair color person so I shop there probably 2 times a month minimum.
Crystal G.
What do you love to buy from Sally's? I love to buy Ardell lashes from here and hair dye
Taylor L.
Mars Hill, NC
What is the best hair dye from Sally’s?? Looking for the blackest color and long lasting. Also, what developer do you use? I have dark brown hair. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!