BY SALLY BEAUTY SUPPLY

• What do you love to buy from Sally's? I love to buy Ardel...3 Answers
  • What is the best hair dye from Sally’s?? Looking for the ...1 Answers
Hillary H.
Holland, MI
Sally Beauty is always up on the trends and bringing them to you for so much less $$$. My favorite hair products come from Sally Beauty, especially in the multicultural section. Lots of natural and even vegan products to choose from!
Seraphia S.
Groesbeck, TX
This site is easy to navigate. It gives you breakdowns in product name brands, colors and is easy to check out. Very colorful, fun to look through and can be a bit addicting especially when there is so much to choose from.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Sally Beauty Supply Lately I have been on a hair products kick so have gone to this store twice in the last few weeks searching for the latest beautiful hair products. I am really pleased with the prices, variety of products and knowledgeable sales reps to help with your decision making.
Melissa G.
N Providence, RI
I love Sally Beauty. To me , it’s a one stop shop for all things hair and nails related. They’ve even started selling makeup now which I think is super cute. Especially since it’s a beauty store. Good job Sally’s !
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Sally Beauty is the largest retailer of professional beauty supplies and it sells to consumers as well as professionals.  They carry over 6500 products on their website.  The have hair care and beauty supplies for everything and everyone.  It is a go-to favorite of mine, when I am looking for new products or products that are made by smaller companies!
Lexi M.
I like sally beauty. It has a good selection but the thing that is bad about it it that the prices are not cheap. For people on a budget for a product I wouldn’t recommend going there. But if you are not on a budget do go there. Very good products💖
Chelsie M.
I can usually find something here and the employees are usually helpful but since I'm not a professional I get overwhelmed and the employees don't always know the products well enough to help
Genesis G.
This store is very handy if your wanting beauty products that are better quality than the drugstore, but still within a frugal budget! Plus they have a nice little rewards system, and it's perfect for licensed cosmetologists!
Riah W.
1,895 reviews
Sally's is an okay store/brand. I bought my first hair dye here and it worked alright. It didn't last long, but then again red dyes typically don't. I bought Ion dye from here once, and it didn't work at all. I don't really recommend this store or the dye they sell, you can buy better, cheaper dyes at other places.
Archana K.
Alpharetta, GA
I love Sally and have been shopping there for a few years now. I almost find everything that I need on a day to day basis and very good prices. The staff is also very helpful if you need advise or suggestion for anything. They have a wide variety of beauty products and that is awesome. Almost like a one-stop shop!
Crystal G.
What do you love to buy from Sally's? I love to buy Ardell lashes from here and hair dye
Taylor L.
Mars Hill, NC
What is the best hair dye from Sally’s?? Looking for the blackest color and long lasting. Also, what developer do you use? I have dark brown hair. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!