BY SALLY BEAUTY SUPPLY

Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
I love this store. I buy all my hair dye here. It's good quality,  professional products. The prices are super affordable,  and they are always having sales. Plus if your a member you save 10% off all items. It buy my hair dyes and toners from Sallys because they work great. Way better then the box dye and and alot cheaper then a salon.
Tammi M.
Quincy, MA
They've streamlined what they carry so the website has less options than it used to. Sometimes, you think a product will be under one category and it's under something else so navigating can be tricky. It does provide detailed descriptions. Shipping is either decent or horrible depending on when you place your order.
Andrea P.
Davie, FL
I am a member of the Sally's Reward's Program and it is great because I save money on every purchase there. I always buy my hair dye, dye applying brushes, bowls, etc. I also purchase acetone and non-acetone nail polish remover (I have acrylic nails right now), I will also buy a growth base coat for my nails when I take the acrylic off. I do not buy the cosmetics because there are no good makeup brands there, only 99 cent cheap quality.
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
Okay I am it, I am due for a new one. I have had the same eyelash curler since I was a teen. My eyelashes are ready curl so I do not have to use a curler very often. When I do I use my Sally's. I guess I do need to pick another one up. But that tells you how good it has been for me. Since I'm now 58 yep I've had it for a long time. So I do recommend if you want and eyelash curler at a good price Sally's Beauty Supply is a good place to get one
Chelsea J.
Caledonia, MI
Sallys beauty allows you to purchase professional beauty products and supplies, so you can bring the salon into your home. Shopping is simple with a lot of educated workers more than willing to help find a product or give you their opinion. The shop also has a beauty club which gives daily discounts and early access to sales/events. I definitely recommend Sallys to anybody looking to do any beauty care at home.
Ginamarie G.
Philadelphia, PA
Clairol Professional Liquicolor Permanent Hair Color Extremely affordable and easy to use. I love shopping on sallybeauty.com because of their quick shipping and they always have the products I am looking for in stock.
Tammy D.
YOUNGSVILLE, LA
I love this store. I really love experimenting with colors for my hair. The selection of permanent and semi permanent colors is amazing. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable when it comes to advice about products. Reasonably priced and you can buy a Sally's card for 5 dollars and receive discounts on all of most products. Recommend for hair, nails and beauty supplies.
Shea H.
Canton, GA
I love ordering from Sally beauty. They always have great deals and extra coupons on top of the great deal. I most recently Eden body works products and a new hood dryer? I was very pleased with both items. The dryer was a little lighter in weight than I had hoped, but it works great. It's not too loud and gets very hot. Eden products are always on sale in Sally Beauty.
Angelica L.
Longwood, FL
My favorite store to purchase any of my hair products. I love my local Sally's store. Not only do they always help me with any questions but there's actually a professional cosmetologist there that always helps me. I tend to get bored with my hair colors lol so knowing I have someone to help me and answers my questions def gives me more of a reason to come to Sally's
Tracy K.
Bolingbrook, IL
Sally’s is a great store but I️ can’t say the same about the employees. I️ have to go in there often because I️ need the products they carry and they always have what I️ need in stock but the employees aren’t licensed so they can never really help you and seem like they don’t like their job. Although I️ can’t speak for every location. It may just be the one near me.
Crystal G.
What do you love to buy from Sally's? I love to buy Ardell lashes from here and hair dye
Taylor L.
Mars Hill, NC
What is the best hair dye from Sally’s?? Looking for the blackest color and long lasting. Also, what developer do you use? I have dark brown hair. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!