BY SALLY BEAUTY SUPPLY

Ky'Shawna J.
Niagara Falls, NY
My family has been coming here since before I was born because they were one of the few places that sold products for women of color... The prices are HIGH but I'd gladly keep shopping here!
Jennifer  D.
Ridgeley, WV
I absolutely love this store! This is the only place I will buy my hair dyes. I love the fact that they usually have something on sale. I can go here any time and walk out with something.
KIERSTEN W.
Buchanan, GA
I use to dye my hair and I still would if I didn't go back to my natural hair color but they are great only disadvantage was when I went dark I had to go to a salon to lighten up my hair.
Tori T.
I love Sally's website! Their products are always showcased with reviews and relevant uses. Their website is easy to navigate and use friendly. You can find some great deals on their website too!
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
I just visited our local Sallys store to purchase hair color. Instead of getting the hair color I left with 4 lotions, lipstick and face primer. I'm excited to try the new makeup line.
Lana O.
Sallys is a terrific place to find products that your local drugstore beauty dept doesnt carry..plus you have access to the better hair salon dyes as opposed to boxed brands...
Snow L.
Diberville, MS
Not so great for ordering online, but I use this to see what products I might want to look at in the store. Depending on what you're looking for - going to the store is better.
Kathryn E.
I usually get my hair products from here and bows for my daughter. They have many options from perms, wigs, weave, all hair products, they have makeup too but I don't get my makeup there
Georgia S.
Ellisville, MS
My go to for all my hair care needs. As in hair dyes, hair tools and deep conditioners. They have saved me from a hair crisis so many times, super thankful for my local Sally!
Kristi S.
I am obsessed with sallys and have been going for years! I tend to dye my hair a lot and sallys always has what I need. The associates are always friendly and very helpful.
Crystal G.
What do you love to buy from Sally's? I love to buy Ardell lashes from here and hair dye
Taylor L.
Mars Hill, NC
What is the best hair dye from Sally’s?? Looking for the blackest color and long lasting. Also, what developer do you use? I have dark brown hair. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!