BY SALLY BEAUTY SUPPLY

• What do you love to buy from Sally's? I love to buy Ardel...3 Answers
  • What is the best hair dye from Sally’s?? Looking for the ...1 Answers
Jen H.
Love Sally's for everything from nail care and nail polish to tools for hair care. It caries the top brands and their rewards program is great.
Maca D.
Reynosa
Is nice
Look the thing with this store is that is more for speciallity in cosmetology than for a place we, normal people, go and get stuff.
Brandeigh T.
Winnipeg, MB
Favorite beauty supply ever. My go to store. Great prices. Just wish we sold the generic brand in Canada. Other than that highly recommend.
Vanessa T.
Winnipeg , MB
Great prices when you watch for sales on professional products… Don't normally buy their in house brands… But love all the higher-end lines
Gemma B.
Somerset
It is good to go in on a VAT free day otherwise the price does add up but there is lots to choose from, from make up to hair care...
Cheyenne S.
Good products in there store so many to choose from. I got bleach and dyed my hair red. Hard color to get out and fades the fastest.
Boni p.
Love sally beauty, you can find professional  grade product for skin, hair and nails all under one roof  at reasonable prices.  Love it
Vicki W.
Kelowna
Love this place for makeup and hair color
I use the products to dye my hair 🤗 and I love it. Also love the glittah and eyelashes 😉
Lear 19371Darvis A.
ARGAN OIL MOISTURE REPAIR CONDITIONER. It maximizes, moisturizes and nourishes mistreated hair and is super concentrated
Dharani V.
Their nail polish line is amazing!!! The colors are unique. The polishes are so affordable and the quantity given is reasonable.
Crystal G.
What do you love to buy from Sally's? I love to buy Ardell lashes from here and hair dye
Taylor L.
Mars Hill, NC
What is the best hair dye from Sally’s?? Looking for the blackest color and long lasting. Also, what developer do you use? I have dark brown hair. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!