BY SALLY BEAUTY SUPPLY #34 in Online Retailers

• What do you love to buy from Sally's? I love to buy Ardell lashes...1 Answers
Breanna H.
Nope! This literally burned my skin!!! I have somewhat sensitive skin, the only thing that really makes my skin feel like it’s burning is strong vitamin c... but I’m pretty sure this doesn’t have that in it? I had tried the neutrogena one a few days prior to getting this and it felt amazing! I didn’t want to pay almost $20 for a drugstore brand so I thought I would try this “dupe” since it’s supposed to have close to, if not the same ingredients. Welp, should’ve went for the neutrogena. It felt amazing and did not burn!!
BUT I am giving two stars because my boyfriend has been using this instead, and seems to like it and has no burning sensation. He has Asian skin that is prone to oil, yet gets dry and ashy in the winter. This seems to actually be helping the ashiness. So, if you don’t have sensitive skin like me, this could possibly be worth it for you! It’s worth a shot at almost half the price as the on brand one.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Sally beauty supply is a great beauty supply store for non hairdressers to buy beauty supplies to do your own hair at home. They have everything from combs, brushes, curling irons, blow dryers, hair color, bleach, perms, shampoo, conditioner, nail products, clippers, scissors and many more items I've forgotten to mention. If you are a hairdresser they give you a small discount, but this is NOT where I would recommend a hairdresser to shop as they don't give us a 50% discount only 20%. But for the general public it's a great place for people to buy quality products for their hair.
ana s.
i buy my waxing stuff here and some nail polish too for a few years but am considering going elsewhere. the sales girls chit chat with each other ignoring customers and get an attitude when you try to politely tell them the item (s) is (are) listed at lower cost, etc.

compro mis produ tos para encerrar y esmalte de uñas por ya varios años peroestoy considerando ir a otro lugar. las chicas quetrabajan alli platican entre ellas ignorando ala clientela y se molestancuando gentilmente uno les dice que wl producto o productos estan etiquetados con un precio mas comodo etc.
Mandi N.
The site is easy to navigate, the prices are reasonably priced. I usually buy all of my hair dying needs here, I dye my hair alot, a few times a year so they get a good amount of money from me lol. However, the staff in the stores aren't always so knowledgeable, I went in once for a specific cleansing conditioner and they were out, but the sales lady tried to tell me the regular conditioner was the same. I looked it up online and showed her the ingredients list wasn't the same; therefore, it couldn't be the same. Ugh people!
I love it because there is not a lot of over-the-top marketing.  You go in, get what you need, ask questions, pay and leave and that is what I need with my busy schedule!  This is my go to place for small beauty appliances like blow dryers, wax pots, flattening irons and any accessory.
Christina T.
Kingston, OK
I really like going into Sally's. The staff is always helpful and friendly. The store is always stocked with a wide variety of products to choose from. The last time I was in there I was in there to buy a product of a name brand with a high tag price. The sales lady let me know that the store also sold the same thing but cheaper in a store brand. I will testify that yes in fact it was just like the same product in a different bottle.
Brittney D.
My go to place for all hair products. They have a great selection of styling tools and cleansing products for hair. Wide selection of hair colors. It's affordable and they always have sales. It is NOT for professional results and may get disappointed if you try certain looks on your own. But if you know what you're doing, you should be fine.
shatoni B.
I love sally beauty its a great place to shop if you are in the hair industry! they have amazing products that you wont find at your local beauty store! sally's is mainly good for color purchase and salon furniture or equipment buys!
Ashley N.
Lincoln, NE
I do my own hair and nails (when I'm productive enough to do my nails, that is) and I love that I can get everything I need to do this at Sally. I've purchase makeup/hair care products/hair color/ hair bleach/ acrylic nail supplies.....you name it, and I'm usually always happy with my purchases.
Isamar B.
San Marcos, CA
They have great deals all the time. I come shopping here with my mom for her hair dyes and me for my hair masks, serums, anything to help make my hair healthier.... CAN YOU GUYS COMMENT ANY HAIR PRODUCTS THAT YOU RECOMMEND!!!! I am on a journey to grow out my hair and get my curl pattern back!
Crystal G.
What do you love to buy from Sally's? I love to buy Ardell lashes from here and hair dye