BY SALLY BEAUTY SUPPLY #10 in Online Retailers

Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Baxter, KY
I love Sally's I like going into the store more but it's about an hour away they have these cute little Eyeshadow Palette you can make your self this is the one my 18 month old granddaughter picked and helped make so it's super special and I love the various of eyelashes and nails all the hair care products you can also get on line and do the same with these Palettes and the hair dye oh I love the dye I dye my hair at least twice a month
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Sedalia, MO
For awhile in my hometown, Sallys was the only beauty store. Thank goodness sephora opened. I like Sallys, but I found some products to be overpriced. They have a great eyelash section but when it comes to makeup, they really don't have anything that really "WOWS'' me. I pay 5 bucks a year to be a member where you can get sale prices which I actually don't like at all because I don't go often and end up just giving the company money for a card I don't use. The hair dye is okay but it's terrible for your hair. It's just an okay store.
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Henderson, NV
The absolute BEST on prices and selection, hands down. I love the entire store, literally from head to toe. I've purchased hair products, accessories, dye, dying supplies, scissors, grooming products for eyebrows, Palladio makeup, pedicure sets, polish, lashes, piercings, everything! And I've almost always received a free gift with my $5 a year rewards card, and discounts on everything I buy. I personally prefer to shop in-store. Shipping takes a little while online, but sometimes, you need something specific.
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
Ashland, KY
Shimmering lights purple shampoo for blonde hair is a product I use about 1-2 times a week to keep my hair ash blonde and free from yellow/orange tints coming through. It refreshes my tones and works just as well as some other high end products I've tried that cost way more. I purchase this at Sally's for under $9. A little goes a long way so it lasts me quite a while. This is definitely a product I always have in my stash. Shiny Silver Shampoo Ultra 12.5 oz. Shampoo
Veronica N.
Veronica N.
Phoenix, AZ
I love Sally beauty and appreciate that they carry lots of professional items that you can't get elsewhere else if you're not a pro. However, their website is very difficult to use. I always have issues with it accepting my beauty club card, promos often don't register through the site, and it's extremely slow and difficult to navigate. This definitely causes me to order less often than I otherwise would. I hope they update the site soon to make it more user friendly.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Columbus, OH
I absolutely am disappointed!! I went to dye my hair a lavender but!!! We bought the developer the hair dye and the bleach . Bleach came out fine but the hair color NO! they gave us the wrong developer that had peroxide in it and the hair color cant be used with peroxide .... Are you serious ! Like the staff should know these things about hair !!!! All the money we spent ($40) on hair supplies turned to being worthless because of the staff who should know their own job !
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
I am a member of the Sally's Reward's Program and it is great because I save money on every purchase there. I always buy my hair dye, dye applying brushes, bowls, etc. I also purchase acetone and non-acetone nail polish remover (I have acrylic nails right now), I will also buy a growth base coat for my nails when I take the acrylic off. I do not buy the cosmetics because there are no good makeup brands there, only 99 cent cheap quality.
Joanne S.
Joanne S.
Whittier
Sally Beauty is a beauty supply store for professionals and the general public.  They carry hard to find hair care products and accessories as well as cosmetics.  They ship my order very fast.  There is a walk in store near my home, but they have items online that you cannot find in the walk in store.  It is a lot of fun to look through this site and see some products you did not know even existed!
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Caledonia, MI
Sallys beauty allows you to purchase professional beauty products and supplies, so you can bring the salon into your home. Shopping is simple with a lot of educated workers more than willing to help find a product or give you their opinion. The shop also has a beauty club which gives daily discounts and early access to sales/events. I definitely recommend Sallys to anybody looking to do any beauty care at home.
Staci F.
Staci F.
Columbus, OH
I recently ordered a flat iron from Sally's website. They had an online deal so it was discounted. It arrived quickly and there were no issues with my order. The Sally brick and mortar location closest to me is next to a big mall and traffic getting there can be a disaster. I like knowing that I don't have to deal with terrible traffic to there and can easily order online. Would order again!