BY SALLY HERSHBERGER #45 in Texturizing Spray

Creates tousled sexy curves. Wavy Hair "I use Supreme Head Wave Spray to create a chunky pieced look.  It creates a mussed and tousled style that s super sexy, sophisticated and natural at the same time." -Sally ; see more...

Jessicca S.
Jessicca S.
Durant, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is yet another great product from Sally Hershberger; this leaves you with perfectly tousled waves, it also helps protect your hair from heat!! I love this spray and recommend it to anyone wanting to make their wavy hair more defined.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Chesapeake, VA
Gives my straight hair some wave and volume. I use it on my hair when it is mostly still damp, and it works great. I have tried other products for wave but this one is one of the best
Kristin Q.
Kristin Q.
Macon, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use salt spray religiously on my somewhat naturally wavy hair, so I have tried many different ones. This spray is one of my top 3. The scent is pleasant and not overpowering, it doesn't make my hair crunchy or frizzy, and it adds volume when I use it along with a diffuser. However I don't buy this particular salt spray on a regular basis because I can't justify paying the high price for that small of a bottle.
Cynthia U.
Cynthia U.
Sherman, Tx
Has anyone used this product yet? I am interested in trying it! I love texturizing sprays.. Does it weight the hair down? Leave your hair stiff?
Ashley  L.
Ashley L.
Newark, NJ
Does it leave your hair crunchy ?
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Dallas, TX
Is this for wavy hair or does it make your hair wavy?
pahoua y.
pahoua y.
Fresno, CA
Does it give you volumes on your hair ?
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this product fair in a hot and humid climate? Will it actually give your hair volume, because I have fine hair