Sally Hershberger Style Primer

by Sally Hershberger

Give hair guts, boosts performance of styling products. Normal to Thin Hair "Style Primer is my must do first step behind every celebrity look I create.  It s the magic foundation that boosts performance of styling products to give you star style. . . And priming thin, fine hair gives it guts.  Supreme Head Style Primer for thin hair makes your hair easier to style." -Sally ;

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sally Hershberger Style Primer!
How would you rate this product?
Rose Z.
Pomona, CA
This is my go to everyday style product. It gives texture and calms the hair..I use it alone most days as it is "just enough" even for my thinner hair! If you add other style products you get extra benefits you will love. This is a must for my daily routine. I got the "thin hair --more volume" one and sometimes that is TOO much...This one is PERFECT. Give it a try...you will be glad you did!
El S.
This style primer is so good. I put it every time I go out. My hair is then looking amazingly smooth and silky

Looking for your answer?