BY SALLY HERSHBERGER

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Amped Up Style Quick Dry Hairspray Get Instant Volume All Day Flexible Style Flexible Volume For All Hair Types: Revolutionary touch activated hairspray builds instant weightless volume. Take charge of your style - Use your fingertips to build and shape body. The result is totally touchable hair with bounce and movement. Made In The USA see more...

Review (1)
ana o.
I must have a different hair type/chemistry than the other reviewer because I happen to love this product. I actually got it for free while attending a taping of a talk show and they've got me hooked, so now I am buying some. I have really fine hair and I spray it all over and then kind of shake it up and it does add some lift, albeit for a short time (hence 4 stars and not 5). My favorite part is actually the smell, now matter how cliche it may sound, it makes me feel like I came from a professional salon!