Sally Hershberger Hyper Hydration Super Keratin Spray uploaded by kiaaj l.

BY SALLY HERSHBERGER

Soften dry hair Heat Protect Condition and repair Calm frizz and flyaways For Dry, Color-Treated or Unruly Hair Light, leave-in moisturizing spray with powerful results.  Super Keratin and Silk Extract repair damage, seal split ends and protect from heat and daily stresses.  Weightlessly tames frizz, static and flyaways.  The result is healthier hair - that s easier to style and less prone to breakage. ; see more...

kiaaj l.
Douglasville , GA
I think this product is OK if your hair is fine it is good because it does not weigh it down if your hair is thicker do not recommend it and if you do you that you will have to add other things
Vanessa H.
Fresh Meadows, NY
HOLY GRAIL. i just purchased this and it works wonders on my hair. i have really thick, curly, frizzy and dry hair. my hair is super bleached and damaged and this leaves my hair soft and manageble. i would spray it through my damp hair and towel dry it before hitting it with the blow dryer but also spray when its dry to give it a bit more softness.

i would totally purchase this again and again!
Jade T.
Cottonwood, AZ
OMG i love this product! everything by sally hershberger has been a win with me! this made my hair feel silky smooth and hydrated! and smelled bomb to!
Tabitha S.
Flat Rock, NC
This is great for my frizzy naturally curling hair. Has a great fresh smell and smooths out my roots and ends flawlessly love it. Repurchased already
Aylin A.
calexico, CA
Me fascina. Mi cabello se ve mas sano e hidratado. Lo recomiendo muchisimo porque los resultados son rapidos
Alexandra H.
This spray is amazing. It isn't heavy like you might expect. It's great to restore moisture to your hair.
Heather L.
West Palm Bch, FL
Smells amazing and really does help tame frizz, smooth my curly locks and plump up flat-ironed hair
Molly B.
Newburgh, IN
Love how soft and healthy this makes my hair feel. Definitely recommend to others.
April V.
Ridge
I love, love, love this! Does everything it claims to do. I use it on my hair to add shine and tame flyaways. Highly recommended. The only negative is you can’t find it in the drug store anymore.