Sally Hershberger Hyper Hydration Super Keratin Shampoo, Argan Oil + Keratin

by Sally Hershberger

For Frizz-Free Smooth Sulfate &Amp; Paraben Free Power Frizz Treatment Smooth &Amp; Shine Uv And Color Protect Here's Why It Works:&Nbsp; Sulfate Free Formula Supercharged With Keratin, Argan And Amla Oil Provides Instant Smoothing And Repair.&Nbsp; Luxurious Shampoo Treats From The Scalp Even The Most Dry, Damaged And Color-Treated Hair. Made In Usa

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sally Hershberger Hyper Hydration Super Keratin Shampoo, Argan Oil + Keratin!
Not a fan of this shampoo at all. I'll admit I had high expectations however it didn't meet a single one. I have dark brown, curly hair that I would classify as neutral when it comes to dry vs silky. First off, it didn't do much hydrating in my hair at all. It has a smell similar to that of cleaning products which I don't enjoy in my hair. Overall, not impressed.
Black / Curls, Damage, Dry Scalp / Normal, Curly, Fine