BY SALLY HERSHBERGER

Let Loose Sexy Curves "Style Shaper is my must do first step behind every celebrity look I create.  It s the magic foundation that boosts performance of styling products to give you star style. . . Supreme Head Style Primer for Wavy Hair gives you the foundation for chunky, tousled looks.  It makes your hair easier to style and tames frizz, too.". -Sally. . see more...

Nunu P.
Little Ferry, NJ
I love this stuff!! I bought it on a whim once at CVS when I was looking through the isles for a mousse and I saw this. I've heard the root lift was great so I opt to try this product. I'm glad I bought this because now I can't live without it. It leaves my wavy hair soft, manageable, and effortless. When I get out the shower and dry my hair, I tousle this into my hair, scrunching it and it leaves me with soft waves. If I use this product and french braid my hair overnight, the next morning the waves are more structured and lasts all day. Try this if you have wavy/curly hair or even with straight hair!
Meme M.
This is probably one of my favorite brands in the line of "beach waves" products. Even some of the more high end ones I've tried have left my curly hair really dry, but not the Sally Hershberger. It leaves my waves soft and touchable. I would definitely recommend this product to others,especially those with naturally curly hair like me!!
Lauren M.
Finally a product that caters to waves!! Every product out there either provides shape for curly or straight hair, and finally us with wavy hair are considered. This product is amazing and I can not get enough of it. It holds my waves all day without being stiff and brittle, but also keeps my waves from breaking and frizzing. The best product for wavy hair, hands down!
Rosa F.
Melrose Park, IL
My hair is curly/wavy and this is awesome!! I just love how shiny and smooth it leaves my hair.
Jaime B.
Battle Creek, MI
How well does this hold curls? Is it safe to use on a toddler?