BY SALLY HERSHBERGER

Formulated by Hollywood s Most Requested Stylist Builds Volume and Shine Safe for Color Treated Hair Normal to Thin Hair "Great style begins when you wash. That s why I ve specially formulated Supreme Head Conditioner for Normal to Thin Hair to gently condition, detangle and build volume, preparing your hair for sexy style. To achieve the best styling results, I ve added Supreme Volumizing Complex to boldy texture thin, hard-to-style hair. You ll feel and see a luxurious difference immediately." -Sally see more...

Carley P.
Garden City, NY
One of the classics! Has been around forever and was one of the first higher end hark products I've tried. 8 years later I still go back to it every once in a while. Worth the price and does wonders for conditioning!
Theresa C.
Fontana, CA
This conditioner does wonders yes it's a bit pricey but the way in left my hair silky shiny and smelly was amazing I got so many compliments it was on unbelievable totally worth the price budget
Abby W.
I like the way this conditioner smells and how it doesn't make my hair feel greasy. It's well worth the price, I find I use less of it and it still does the job.
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this conditioner it is a bit pricey but its worth it it smells great and makes my hair super soft i love it
Amanda E.
Flushing, MI
It's expensive but worth it!! my hair always looks healthy and shiny when I use it!
frandia p.
Reading, PA
I love this product it make your hair wavy for those people with strait hair
Jay E.
Binbrook, HI
I was using Sally Hershberger products in my hair for a couple months and it was extremely beneficial for my curly hair. I love this conditioner and it it's all the same benefits I was getting from the other products in my opinion.
Lisa B.