Sally Hershberger 24K Supreme Stylist Voluminous Dry Shampoo uploaded by Sara B.Sally Hershberger 24K Supreme Stylist Voluminous Dry Shampoo uploaded by Kristin H.

BY SALLY HERSHBERGER 24K

A waterless spray featuring natural keratin and glycerin to shape, energize, and prolong style for buildable volume with no powdery residue. Supreme Stylist Voluminous Dry Shampoo energizes hair and prolongs style. It creates brushable texture with lasting, flexible hold and buildable volume minus the powdery residue. Hydrolized keratin moisturizes, strengthens, and conditions while wheat protein provides strength. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates "24K Supreme Stylist transforms dry shampoo to a genius styling tool. It is my go-to for major volume and texture." Sally Hershberger see more...

Norma T.
Manassas Park, VA
I got a sample of this in a beauty box and I really wanted to like it but no. I use dry shampoo throughout the week since I wash my hair every 3-4 days and was hoping to try a new one. it goes on more like a hair spray it left my hair feeling like straw. Not worth purchasing for me.
Courtney S.
Grand Prairie, TX
I received this in my Glossybox, and I love dry shampoo so I was really excited to try this product. I was so disappointed, using it made my hair feel so gross!! I mean, it does give volume and it does get rid of the grease, and I like the bottle so that is why I gave it two stars. But like another reviewer said, it feels like spraying the nastiest hairspray directly on your roots. Usually dry shampoos make me feel refreshed! This dry shampoo makes me not care if I'm running short on time and need to be somewhere (which is why I use dry shampoo in the first place) I will jump in the shower anyways!! It's that horrible!! If you're looking for a good dry shampoo, try Wella Dry Me, seriously amazing stuff. DONT BUY THIS.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I received the sally hershberger 24k supreme stylist voluminous dry shampoo in my glossy box subscription. I honestly wasn't that impressed with the quality compared to how much it retails for. You can find better dry shampoos that are in the drug store for way cheaper! It felt as if it left a film on my hair and as well it weighed down my hair instead of giving it volume! Which is why I only gave it two out of five stars! Honestly don't waste your money on this dry shampoo!
Kristin H.
Sioux Falls, SD
In general, I love dry shampoo. I gave this dry shampoo 3 stars, because although, I like that it refreshes my hair and extends my blowout, I find that it can make my hair stiff and cause a rough texture. If you are going for that beachy rough textured look, this would be perfect. Personally, I like my hair to have a softer look and feel, so it's just not the right fit for me.
Alissa V.
Gresham, OR
This has aspects I like and dislike. What I dislike is this feels like I'm spraying hairspray on my hair. It leaves a stiff like texture instead of making my hair smooth when I brush through it. It does work as a dry shampoo, but I notice this works a lot better if I just use it to plump up my roots and style it a bit instead of using for dry shampoo.
Rachel S.
I thought it was helpful for my greasy hair (I go about a week between washing, less if I work out). I thought it felt more like hair spray than a dry shampoo, but not completely terrible for my hair. Mostly satisfied with how it worked on my hair.
Lismery N.
Brooklyn, NY
For a dry shampoo its OK but I feel like it weighs my hair down and it gives it a weird texture I don't like, but that being said my hair doesn't feel greasy when I use it.
Alexis D.
It doesn't add as much volume as I would like. I mean it's not bad but I can find better, I did try it a while back though. No hate!
Electra H.
Las Vegas, NV
My favorite dry shampoo. It smells so good I love it so much would buy again and again.

back