Sally Hershberger 24K Supreme Stylist Voluminous Dry Shampoo uploaded by Maria V.

BY SALLY HERSHBERGER 24K

A waterless spray featuring natural keratin and glycerin to shape, energize, and prolong style for buildable volume with no powdery residue. Supreme Stylist Voluminous Dry Shampoo energizes hair and prolongs style. It creates brushable texture with lasting, flexible hold and buildable volume minus the powdery residue. Hydrolized keratin moisturizes, strengthens, and conditions while wheat protein provides strength. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates "24K Supreme Stylist transforms dry shampoo to a genius styling tool. It is my go-to for major volume and texture." Sally Hershberger see more...

Maria V.
My go-to multi-tasking dry shampoo works as a volumizer, light hold/flexible hairspray, texturizer, styling tool, and refreshes oily hair !!! I have straight fine shoulder-length blonde hair (light or dark depending on the season). I have tried almost every dry shampoo on the market (from expensive to drugstore finds) for 10 years (even trying baby powder in a pinch). I received a deluxe sample size from the 2015 Sephora Favorites Dry Shampoo Sampler Gift Set. Sally's is colorless and does not have a strong perfume odor or a bad smell . There is no powdery fallout, unlike other countless dry shampoos, that leave white/colored powder on your black shirt after application/throughout the day. I love to use this right after blowing-out my hair. Don't get me wrong, it's a great dry shampoo to use for 2nd or 3rd day hair. However my favorite way to use this product is after blowing-out my hair because: it creates tons of volume for
Nassim N.
Las Vegas , NV
I was walking in Sephora and was shocked a large size of dry shampoo was expensive. I said let me try it. Not only I was impressed, I bought the travel size one that's perfect to keep in my purse and simply rave about it to my friends. Dump living proof dry shampoo and get this one instead! It's good as 24k gold ;)
Electra H.
Las Vegas, NV
It's clear and it smells amazing it's a dry shampoo and I love it. It's definitely one of my favs