Sally Hershberger 24K Golden Touch Nourishing Dry Oil 4.2 oz uploaded by Mandy C.

BY SALLY HERSHBERGER 24K

A nourishing dry oil that penetrates instantly to condition, smooth, and define style hair. Deeply condition, nourish, and transform hair to soft, silky perfection. Featuring a blend of precious oils, amber extract, and pure gold elixir, this oil's uniquely plush, velvety texture smooths and defines hair without weight or greasy residue. It works to protect the hair and scalp from thermal stress, UV, color fade, and environmental aggressors. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates "This is my golden touch. It nourishes and protects every strand of hair for a brilliant finish." Sally Hershberger see more...

Mandy C.
West Allis, WI
This oil is sooooo amazing!! I saw it on someone’s Instagram and I had to have it. Also, didn’t want to wait for it so I drove 2 hours to Chicago.. so thank god it was good!! I am pretty OCD when it comes to my hair, I’m probably too good to it. This oil gives it
That perfect shine, AMAZING smell, and luxuriously silky feel. My favorite dry oil hands down.
Angie S.
PENSACOLA, FL
Makes my blonde hair shine like gold and my silver hair sparkle like moonlight! It doesn't take very much to work through the hair so the bottle lasts for roughly two to three months of consistent use on slightly longer than shoulder length hair that I very thick and somewhat dry from dyeing frequently. This has also been great for strengthening and increasing the health of my hair after too much bleaching broke it off. Now, thanks to this and a keratin shampoo and conditioner by Treseme, I have almost zero slit ends! I love this product and swear by it! The only thing I don't like is that the oils cause my shoulders and back to break out so I HAVE to use an acne body scrub to balance it out, but still worth it.
Cherise1676 ..
Indianapolis, IN
Dry oils are something I'm always on the look out for when it comes to hair care and body. This oil is amazing and smells divine! Adds shine, decreases frizz and leaves hair feeling smoother. I know I'll have an amazing hair day with this product. Do be weary though if you over due it you will look like a grease pit. But other than that this is an all around great product.

Seen a few reviews on using this on skin? Uhhhh I don't think they actually purchased nor used this product because it's 100% for hair, lmao.
Anna H.
Vinton, VA
My favorite hair serum...I have oily acne prone skin and a lot of hair serums will break me out if they get on my face. Not this one! I prefer to apply this to damp towel dried hair. Leaves my hair silly smooth, shiny and soft!
Cassie C.
Not sure why some of the reviews mention this dry oil for their skin, but this is definitely a haircare product... Anyway, this 24k hair oil is wonderfully pleasant! It has a very faint, refreshing cucumber scent to it which tends to fade after working it into the hair. I usually use about half a pump twice a week right after I've showered. I mainly work the oil from the middle to ends of my long hair since my roots tend to get oily and it leaves my hair feeling nice and silky! I also love how luxurious the packaging looks. The only con would be that the applicator isn't travel-friendly. But overall, it's a great product!
Mafe C.
Howell, NJ
Amazing product I've never seen a product like this before, moisturizes my skin, I think that it was effective when I applied, is easy to use on my skin, I would buy this product again despite the price
Michaela H.
This hair oil does wonders! It leaves my hair looking shiny and smooth even on humid days. This product was on the expensive side but it sure does the trick.
Melissa w.
Anamosa , IA
Perfect for my dry skin !! Specially not In winter !!! Highly recommend.. I always use it before bed time and my skin looks amazing the next morning
charquandra h.
Dania, FL
this works well. i brought it for my daughter. this product helps nourish the skin. and i is very easy to use. i would recommend it.
Mariana D.
Vancouver, BC
I love this product, it's the best hair oil I have ever used! It smells amazing and it makes my hair very shiny and more manageable. Also, it doesn't weight down my hair at all (I have fine hair). I would strongly recommend this product for anyone, seriously, you will love it! It instantly makes my hair look and fell gorgeous! Btw a little bit goes along way.
Carley B.
Cambridge , Md
How great is this for dry hair?
Annesha O.
Is this for skin as well?