Sally Henson Design 3D Nail

by Sally Henson

Take your mani to the next level with Sally Hansen’s limited edition Design 3D collection!

The NEW Design 3D trend collection helps you achieve a 3D nail design look without the hassle or expense of a salon.

The unique nail appliques make it so easy to DIY a 3D look that is trending all over Instagram and Pinterest! It’s a super simple process that elevates and adds a chic touch to your everyday manicure. There are three on-trend designs to choose from: Geometric, Knit, and Floral.  Perfect for any Insta-Ready mani moment!

How long do these stay put
This looks soooo cute !! Does it look like gel on the nails ? I’ve bought their gel non uv light nail polishes which didn’t work well for me but I love gel looking nail and if these look like gel I think I’m def going to try it !
How difficult are these to remove?
Start your review of Sally Henson Design 3D Nail!
Ashley H.
Woburn, MA
Only looks good if you have long nails. You either need to grow them out or get fakes, but a short nail doesnt have enough room for have a real design, unfortunately
Kai K.
This is super cool, but make sure you have long enough nails to work with for these (mine are always super short). I bought this at Ulta just to try and it ended up being easy to use and looks great with a nude nail polish!
Destiny R.
Mt Pleasant, MI
It’s affordable and they have cute designs but they feel so cheap to me like a plastic bag.
Lynda L.
Brownsville, TX
I absolutely hands-down always go for this gel Shine 3-D topcoat because if your nail polish is streaky when you put this topcoat it makes it all put together and u dnt need a led light love it
Loren R.
Ontario
I thought these 3D Nails were intriguing but they really worked like any other nails you buy at the drugstore.
Kim G.
Pleasantville, IA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Easy to apply. Nice designs. Would recomend to others. Does cute looks an adds a touch of flair to solid colors or matte polish.
Kristin A.
Las Cruces, NM
Sally Henson Design 3D Nail uploaded by Kristin A.
UPDATE: I took a chance and bought a different design and I like them much better! The smaller designs seem to work better because the edges aren't as tall. The polka dot one didn't work at all because the sticker got some creases in it so it turned out pretty bad. Otherwise, they're pretty cool! ORIGINAL REVIEW: I love the concept of these nail stickers, but they do have some flaws. Some of the designs don't show as well because of the intricacy of the lines. The instructions provided aren't really helpful, and I wish they included tips for using. I also wish the designs covered the whole nail instead of just a strip in the middle; it looks a little funny, in my opinion. Otherwise they work well and are easy to apply. Mine started tearing off the day I applied them because the edges caught on something. I suggest cutting them just a smidge shorter than the nail in order to get a good seal. (Pictures are from day 3)
Samantha C.
I was really disappointed in this product. While the design looked somewhat cool, the stickers were so sharp that I kept scratching myself with them. I ended up having to take them off my nails within 24 hours of putting them on. Please rework this product to be less sharp!
Sonya B.
Vernon Rockvl, CT
I want this sooo Bad. I’m going to purchase this weekend! I’ll let you’ll know how it works out. I love shapes and textures. This is it!-
Melissa K.
Why go to a salon to get your nails done when you just buy the product and do it yourself easy to do manage and fun to do with your daughters