BY SALLY HANSEN #85 in Hair Removal Creams

• I have been looking for a product like this! Does it actually sho...1 Answers
Amanda G.
I get razor bumps like crazy due to having such sensitive skin. It doesn’t have the best smell in the world, but it does its job. It’s gentle, I’ve never had a problem with burns or irritation!
Jasmine P.
I'm usually skeptical about buying products that promise to get rid of irritation and razor bumps until I tried this product. It gave me a smooth finish and got rid of the redness and irritation I was experiencing from shaving.
Brooke D.
Pierson
I LOVED this product. My skin gets really irritated after shaving and with using this I had no irritation marks making wearing a bikini out in public easy. It was gentle on my skit and I would definitely buy this again!
Cat S.
Works very well for sensitive skin! I highly suggest this if your skin gets dry easily! Great value and it smells nice!
Rachel R.
Orange Park, FL
An excellent product. Really sorry to see that the company discontinued it. Works as advertised. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was the high price
Alissa Y.
superior , WI
If you want a more lasting wax job at home this is perfect for you. I like to go to the beach and I wanted something thatd last and this was perfect 10/10
Courtney S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love it. I hate wasting so much time shaving, so this is a life saver for someone like me. Quick and easy smooth and hairless!
Jess H.
Millington
I only used a couple times for my bikini area i had redness and irritation and this product didnt help me one at all it seemed
Almira S.
jacksonville
This brand was nice and very helpful. It moist my skin but the only problem I had was that it burned after a while
Adriana M.
Pharr
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nunca lo eh usado, lo eh mirado en las tiendas departamentales per o no lo uso
Más adelante espero poder usar
Brianna W.
Leland, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have been looking for a product like this! Does it actually show effects?