Sally Hansen Zero Bumps Bikini Spray

by Sally Hansen

NULL

Does it work?????
Does this really work?
Does this product really work?
Start your review of Sally Hansen Zero Bumps Bikini Spray!
Brooklyn J.
Greenbrier
Sally Hansen Zero Bumps Bikini Spray uploaded by Brooklyn J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Really works I love how it doesn’t smell or leaves resdo Sally Hansen Zero Bumps Bikini Spray makes my legs look amazing and brighter than ever
Rachel F.
Louisville , KY
Purchased at: Walmart
Love sally Hansen. Great results that I saw when using this. Didn’t irritate my skin and left me feeling confident and great! You all need this product in yo life for any trip to the pool beach or spring break babyyy
Jamie S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the way my razor bumps go away fast. The scent is vanilla and not heavy. I like that its not oily or heavy. The price point seemed fair.
Aida S.
Sacramento, CA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
1. This works if you use it everyday on clean skin. 2. I really like the packaging, but once there is less of the product it can get hard to spray it out because of the angle you are spraying at. My advice is spray it on your hand and then apply. 3. This product did not burn or sting- but you still shouldn’t be spraying it directly inside.
Samantha J.
Honolulu, HI
I LOVE this product. I tried it on a whim when I saw it at ulta because it was only like 7-8 bucks. The packaging is so cute and it smells so fresh and amazing. I highly recommend it right after the shower after shaving. It really lives up to its name because I never get razor bumps! Rock that bikini!
Ruby  L.
Sn Jun Batsta, CA
1,016 reviews
This doesnt work. I actually got bumps and very irratated skin. Didnt work fir me wasnt work my money . never will i use again
Kimberly  M.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
One of my favorite products of all time!!!! Every time I shave my bikini area I use this. I get razor burn easily and this helps that from happening. The price is great and the bottle lasts a good amount of time for the price. It would get 5 stars if it was easier to find!
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
This smells super sweet, like vanilla and caramel...not the best scent in the world, and I feel like it masks all the chemicals that are in it, but I'd take it over a nasty-rubbing alcohol scent any day! This worked just ok for me-- didn't completely get rid of the bumps, but helped somewhat! Definitely better than nothing :)
Daniella H.
Shelbyville, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
It could just be using it wrong but I did not do a damn thing for me. There was no reduction of bikini line irritation.. it actually made have made it worse. Not a product I would purchase again.
Aliyah G.
Great product! Really helped me! Always was self conscious about my area and this totally helped.