Sally Hansen® Zero Bumps Bikini Spray uploaded by Karla G.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Regular use helps prevent in-grown hairs and helps keep your skin smooth and soft.
Portable
Vanilla scent
Aloe and orange flower moisturize the skin.
Dermatologist Tested and Salon Tested.

Active Ingredient: Pramoxine Hcl 1%........................................................................Purpose - Topical Analgesic<Br/><Br/>Inactive Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Alcohol, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, Lactic Acid, Parfum/Fragrance, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tetrasodium Edta, Benzyl Benzoate, Propylene Glycol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Citric Acid.

How To Apply:

• Use after shaving, waxing or after using hair removal creams.
  • Will not stain lingerie, swimwear or clothing.

Linda S.
Metairie
I love all the Sally Hansen nail products they have been around forever for a reason. I specially love the Sally Hansen rub on tan it works so good and it doesn't come off until you take a shower I highly recommend buying and trying that. I love all the Sally Hansen nail products they have been around forever for reason. I specially love the Sally Hansen rub on tan it works so good and it doesn't come off until you take a shower I highly recommend buying and trying that
Makayla D.
Riverton
Oh my god I love this product if you get lots of red bumps or ingrown hairs after shaving you need to get this product is very affordable. Only issue I have is locally I could only find this at Kmart but recently they have closed so I have had to switch to online
Alexa B.
De Queen, AR
I had really bad bikini bumps and this quickly cleared them all up leaving my skin super soft. I added this little spray into my nightly routine so I never forget to use it. I am very satisfied with this purchase and will recommend to friends!
Ashley L.
Davenport, IA
My skin is super sensitive and this did not work at all for me. It actually burned. I would not recommend this for sensitive skin, but other types may benefit from it.
Karina C.
chicago
This product is so useful I love it so much I’ve been using it for years I would recommend it.Im really into nails stuff I do my nails a lot and this product is always in my bag.This product helps my nails be super healthy and flawless.It is a very affordable product that you can find in many local stores.I use this product on a daily bases.You can keep your nails looking beautiful in an instance without having to go to the beauty salon.This is going to help you save money and keep your nails really pretty I probably said that many more times but it is so true.You will fall in love with this product as much as i am trust me it’s one of the best nail product I’ve used.I will surely suggest to get this product.It is also good for traveling because it is a perfect size.
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
This stuff works really well. I am prone to irritation and ingrown hairs and I use this to spray my bikini area and underarms after I shave. It’s easy to use with the spray and isn’t sticky. It’s very inexpensive and works well.
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
This smells super sweet, like vanilla and caramel...not the best scent in the world, and I feel like it masks all the chemicals that are in it, but I'd take it over a nasty-rubbing alcohol scent any day! This worked just ok for me-- didn't completely get rid of the bumps, but helped somewhat! Definitely better than nothing :)
Tiffanie B.
Cowen, WV
AMAZING! I love this it works so well! Doesn’t make my nails look or feel weird. It lasts alllll month without regrowing. Definitely one of my favorite products of 2017! I will purchase this over and over again.
Karla G.
I didn't hate this product yet I didn't love it. It got the work done but I don't like the way the product is in spray form. It's hard to control where the substance is going and there's not much product in the container. I do appreciate it discrepare and compact packaging.
Kimberly W.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
One of my favorite products of all time!!!! Every time I shave my bikini area I use this. I get razor burn easily and this helps that from happening. The price is great and the bottle lasts a good amount of time for the price. It would get 5 stars if it was easier to find!
Valentina W.
New hope , Pa
Can I trust this brand with ZERO BUMPS?